I quickly drank the water and waited a couple minutes before speaking.

"So whats wrong with me" my voice was still dry but better then before.

"Well miss, you were pregnant".

I pulled my hand to my stomach and smiled, "I'm pregnant".

My mother was next to me holding my hand, "no, miss. (Y/ln) you were it appears that from recent stress you were under- the featus couldn't take it"
His tone was rehearsed but I couldn't blame him. This happened all the time.

Eventually after a couple days I was released from the hospital, and headed home.

I hadn't made up my mind whether or not I was going to tell Simon.

After all it was his kid too, I had only ever been intimate with Simon, but I was also worried it would make him want to leave me and I couldn't handle that loss.

Arriving at my house, my room felt empty, once my mother had left i felt the cold of simkns hands on me.

"Are you okay" his eyes and tone were serious, and thats when I broke.

His eyes.

I bet our baby would have had his eyes.

"I was pregnant Simon" the tears already rolling.

His hands left me, his eyes hit the floor.

We sat like that in silence for what felt like forever.

"The doctor said that it was probably stress" I scanned my room for something to focus on other then Simon.

"How far along?" .

"Not to long, a couple months at most".

My eyes fell on his, as he kissed me gently, "I'm so sorry love".

Something about that made my stomach feel funny,like a edge of anger arose from the dust of the sadness that caused within me.

"Why are you sorry, it was your baby too" my voice wasn't angry or demanding just flat, like a deflated ballon.

He searched for the right words but gave up quickly, "I guess im just happy you're okay, its not like I could help you care for them anyway".

My heart sank in a pool of black, just like his eyes.

"It was our baby, you do realize that right Simon, they were every hit as much yours as they were mine".

"I know (Y/n) but-)"

"No shut up, listen to me you could have helped, when the baby was upset you could hold them and sooth them just like you do me, and you could,you can, you should have been able to fo that With me".

My voice was cracking and the tears were rolling.

"But I don't want to". His eyes fell to the ground.

"What"

"(Y/n) I never said I wanted this, I never said ever that I wanted a baby, I don't and will never want to be a father, especially now that I have to take care of your sorry ass every day because every time I turn around your trying to kill yourself to be with me but do I really want you to be with me? Have you ever asked me?" The anger in me rose, I wasn't even sad in an odd way.

I was to tired to be sad, to done to be sad.

"You asshole"

"Oh I'm the asshole (Y/n) really?, you're the one that just assumed I wanted this forever, and I don't really have any other options now incase you haven't noticed Dead guys don't get alot of chicks" before I knew it my hand had made contact with his cold hard face.

Pain shot through me as my head was slammed against my head board, as I raised my hand to check my head my air was cut off, my eyes shot open and found his cold black ones.

I scratched at his face but it seemed to have no affect on him, suddenly the memories flashed through my head of me and Simon.

When we first met, when we kissed first, and it all seemed sour.

As my air way was opened I sat gasping as my mother ran into my room to my side.

My head was pounding as I layed down that night, and for once I was glad that the cold hands of the blonde boy were no wear to be found.

◇~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Sorry for such a depressing chapter, I promise Simon isn't gone yet, just being a dick. Again if you have requests just message me on here or comment it.

Author-chan out ♡♤