Levi: tch... guess I won't hold back either.

He instantly charged at (y/n) while gripping his blades, but (y/n) made a small bump on the ground, making him trip forward, but before he could hit the ground, (y/n) sent a kick to his torso, stopping his fall and sending him to the other way.

Levi quickly stood up, and charged at him again, carefully watching the ground instead of just focusing on (y/n), this time he could be next to (y/n), but as he tried to hit him with his blades, a pillar appeared just in time to block the attack, shattering the blades.

Levi then engaged (y/n) in a hand-to-hand fight, but he couldn't hit him, as he would just block his attacks or dodge them, then (y/n) grabbed Levi's fist, moved it out of the way, and used his other hand to send an uppercut, which left Levi slightly stunned, but he took the opportunity of it and began his attack, sending many punches to him, combining them with hardened pillars, making it impossible for Levi to even attempt to block since when he raised his arms, a pillar would hit him on the stomach, sending his arms down.

This continued for a few moments until (y/n) decided to end it with a powerful kick to Levi's torso, sending him to the ground, his torso was bruised, had a busted lip, broken nose, his ribs were fractured by all the hits of the pillars, lucky for him, it wasn't anything serious and would heal in approximately 6 weeks, also his face was bruised and most probably had more internal damage on his body.

(y/n): You done?

Levi: Tch...

???: Captain Levi!... (y/n)!

Levi and (y/n) looked at where the shouts were coming from and saw, Eren, Connie, Jean, Sasha, Mikasa, and some other soldiers. They had heard the sound of a window breaking and came to check, only to find Levi outside on the ground and (y/n) in front of him, by the angle they were watching, they couldn't see Levi's wounds, only the ones on his face, but also by the distance, they were kind of difficult to see, except for Eren, which because of the Titan's healing factor, he had a perfect eye-sight.

Eren came down to the ground with the help of his ODM gear, followed by the others, and (y/n) began to walk to his horse. But before he could, someone had shouted at him.

Eren: (y/n)! Did you... Did you do this to Captain Levi?!

(y/n): Hmm? Yeah.

Eren: w-why?

(y/n): Hey, he started it, don't blame me.

Eren: Was it necessary...? First... the Scouts... and now this?

(y/n): I made those Scouts a favor, I saved them from being devoured by some titans in the false hope of retaking Shiganshina, and for Levi, the same, feel lucky I didn't end you earlier.

Eren: W-what are you saying?! 

(y/n): The truth. How will you retake Shiganshina? You'll look for another huge boulder? keep in mind I'll not do anything to help you. So, how will you do it?

Eren: Shut up! I don't know what has gotten into you but you better shut up!

(y/n): I have opened my eyes, Eren. Seeking freedom will only lead you to your doom.

Eren: I don't know why you're saying this now! But I'll make sure you are wrong!

(y/n): Try not to die in the process.

Eren: Tch!

Eren stood up and ran at (y/n), with the intention to punch him but as tried to, (y/n) moved to the side but he managed to turn around and punch him on the cheek, but he remained unfazed and sent a kick to his stomach, sending Eren to his knees.