so i can feel you - (interlude iv)

11:59 a.m. - Intercepted Video File

Access Granted

A girl with short black hair can be seen running around the garden with a pair of scissors in her hand. She looks frantic yet determined.

"Where is it?" She talks to herself while scanning the flowers one by one.

Suddenly, she stops and lets out a triumphant yell.

"There!" A bright smile spreads across her face as she approaches the patch of chrysanthemums.

The girl's smile grows a little too wide as she snips one particular flower with her scissors. She doesn't hesitate to toss the scissors away as she scoops the flower into her hands. The girl carefully strokes the flower like a doll made out of glass.

"This won't be the only way that I feel you, but I love this anyway." She presses a soft kiss to the flower before cradling it into her arms.

She then happily walks away with a skip in her step that wasn't there before.

H
Y
W
?
O
U
Y

This file cannot be accessed. Would you like to retrieve another?

> Yes No

12:03 p.m. - Intercepted Audio File

aCEsS GrAnTEd

[ Siyeon, JiU ]

Can you believe it, JiU? They're just as perfect as Gahyeon said they would be.

Of course I can. We did-

Shush! Someone's watching us from the cameras.

What do you mean?

Someone hacked into the cameras yesterday. They were subtle at first, but now they're becoming a real nuisance.

What should we do?

Inform the others. We don't say anything more about our plans. I think that whoever is doing this is trying to warn Y/N.

We don't want that.

I know. Let me deal with that little problem along with SuA.

Shall I inform the others?

Report to Gahyeon first, and then you may do so.

I'll help in any way I can. Keep me updated, Siyeon.

I will. Don't worry, JiU. I'll have this problem taken care of by the end of the night.

N
O
.
T
I
M
E

You're not safe here. What should be your next move?

g0 hOMe, y2n. > sT@y @T hOTeL