your expression is like an ocean view - (interlude iii)

11:25 a.m. - Intercepted Video Clip

—> Access Granted

The girl in green hums as she gathers an assortment of food onto a tray.

"Do you think that's enough?" She asks no one in particular after adding the last food onto the tray.

"Oh well, who cares if I add enough food or not. This is the thing that I need to worry about getting right." She fishes a vial out of her pocket, and she dumps its invisible contents all over the food.

"Perfect." She smirks at food. "Looks good, tastes deadly."

She hums a soft melody as she carries the tray from the dining room to the door.

T
.
P
.
O
.
S

This file is no longer available. Would you like to continue?

> Yes    No

11:30 a.m. - Intercepted Audio File

—> Access Granted

[ SuA, Gahyeon, Dami ]

"You should come up and visit us more, you know. I miss seeing your face around."

"You know exactly why I don't come up there. I'm the reason why we are where we are."

"Yeah, I do suppose that keeping an entire catalogue on someone's life can be tiring."

"It'll be worth it, though. How have things been going with them?"

"They respond well to us and our advances, despite the.... interruption of sorts."

"There's no interruption, Gahyeon. It would be in the files."

"That's why I brought you up here, Dami. You missed something in the files."

"Excuse me?"

"Do not take this as an attack on your abilities. I assure you, the rest of us are just as surprised as you are. It's just hard to believe that there was nothing anywhere about this."

"So, are you going to fill me in or not?"

"Of course. The interruption is a pers-"

"Gahyeon! And... Dami? Why are you up here?"

"It's great to see you too, SuA."

"Did you do what I asked of you?"

"Not exactly. Our Y/N made my job a lot easier."

"What do you mean?"

"Their nuisance of a partner requested a meal be brought to them. Y/N was going to bring it to them, but I persuaded them otherwise."

"Did you use poison?"

"The finest I could find~"

"...A partner is the interruption?"

"Yes, but I-"

"Leave me be. I have more work to do."

"You can't do that, Dami."

"Why not?"

"Siyeon checked the security cameras, and apparently Y/N is planning to propose today. We have to act now."

"WHAT?"

"You both heard me right. There's no time. I'm doing my part, which means that you have to do yours too."

"I need more time. I don't have the recipe perfected yet."

"You heard her, Dami. We can stall as long as possible, but you have to be done by tonight."

"I'll do my best, but I'm not responsible for the side effects of it."

"Gahyeon, if I may, I-"

"Get out."

"I know you're upset, but-"

"Out."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Dami?"

"Yes, Gahyeon?"

"You didn't have to lie to SuA, you know. I overheard you talking to JiU, and I know you have the potion ready. ...I'm not going to make you execute the plan, if that's your worry."

"But if I don't, who will?"

"I'll do it."

O
G
.
Y
W
A
A

This file no longer exists. Would you like to continue?

Yes  > No