chapter thirty eight

trixie's pov

id never been with a woman before so i had no idea what to expect, but what happened next was not it.

we basically raced back to the hotel and i could barely get inside of the room before katyas hands were all over my body. she pushed me into the room and onto the bed and stripped herself of her coat. she pinned my hands behind my head and began kissing me agressively. i had never gotten this wet for anyone before. she paused and looked into my eyes,

"please dont feel pressured, i promise if this isnt what you want we dont have to do this."

that turned me on even more, i pushed her off of me and took control. i grabbed her hips and pushed her into the wall.

"ive been wanting this for far too long."

our lips met once more. those red lips were intoxicating. in that moment you couldnt convince me that we werent the only two people in the world. the way she made me feel was otherworldly.

she spun me around and made me take her place against the wall. i let out a sharp moan of pleasure at the act of dominance. My body was like a map that her hands were all too familiar with. To my surprise she hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"fuck, katya, im all yours," i barely managed to get out before her lips were reintroduced to mine. her body shifted around and placed me onto the bed. i felt like a small deer who was being manhandled by a lion. her small body yieled much more strength than expected. she began ripping off each and every piece of clothes she bought me. i laid there before her while her eyes examined me. at first i began to feel self concious but that was quickly replaced with hunger. a hunger for katya. i pulled her body to mine and began unbuttoning her slacks.

"i have to say, i quite enjoy this side of you trixie," her voice sent chills up my spine. suddenly she grabbed onto my wrists and placed them over my head. my back arched as another chill ran through my entire body. my clit throbbed for her.

katya kissed my chest, leaving marks of her love then worked her way to my nipples. her tongue danced around them causing my moans to grow louder.

"k- k-" i couldnt even form words much less a sentence, yet she knew exactly what i needed.

her hand wrapped itself around my throat.

"shh, just relax."

i could feel her breath and lips travel down my body.

"i- i want to see you... i-... i want to.. see all of you." my moans got the best of me.

"your wish is my command."

she stood up and began to unhook her bra, revealing her small perky breasts. next her pants, which showed off a pair of lace black panties. i couldn't believe anyone could be so beautiful. i watched as she finished undressing, her muscles flexed with the actions.

she then forcefully opened my legs revealing my dripping core,

"no need to be modest now my princess."

i never fully understood the full appeal of sex until now. katya called me her princess but treated me like her queen.

her lips teased me by planting soft kissed on my inner thighs. my hips shifted foward into her. she placed a single kiss and then spread my second set of lips with her tongue. ive never had to truly try and quiet my moans. my body shook as she worked small circles around my clit. her toungue folded and shifted in ways i never knew possible. before i knew it my climax was in sight. as my muscles bgan to tense katya grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers in mine. i looked down at her and we locked eyes as i screamed out her name in pleasure. her other hand took the liberty of pleasuring herself. as i began to come down from my high her tongue slowed and her eyes began to roll back into her head. i finally began to hear her moans and soon her name was replaced with mine. our hands never seemed to separate. she trailed kisses from my thighs to my cheek. her eyes met mine.

"trixie, you are so beautiful, please with everything in my heart and yours never forget that, you deserve the entire world... and maybe even another world because you are far too pure for this one."

her words that night stuck with me. i deserve the world and katya zamolodchikova was going to be the one to give it to me.