chapter twenty one

trixies pov

"goodmorning beautiful," katyas sleepy voice said to me.

"its so earlyyyy," i moaned back at her.

"c'mon i know youve got to be hungry by now, let me make you breakfast."

"fine fine, but can i at least sleep until breakfast is done cooking," i pouted.

"fine, but ill be back."

katya jumped out of bed as i whined because she was so warm. within seconds i fell back into my deep slumber. luckily i was spared of the nightmares. i felt so warm, so safe and sound next to katya. i didnt believe in God but if he did exist out there he sent me katya for a reason.

-30 minutes later-

even in my deep slumber, the sweet smell of fresh fruit, waffles, and syrup filled my nostrils.

"oh trixieeeee," katya said as she walked into the room.

i squinted open my eyes to see katya in her robe, holding a tray of food. she made belgian waffles covered in maple syrup, along with a smorgasbord of freshly cut fruit with a cup of also freshly squeezed orange juice.

"wow," i started, "this looks absolutely amazing kats."

"breakfast is served mademoiselle."

katya sat with my while i ate all three of the waffles she served me.

"i would ask how they are but since they are already gone im going to go with i did a good job."

"that you did," i said drinking the last of my OJ, it was actually nauseating how good katya looked this early in the morning.

"what? what is it?" katya looked around herself.

"nothing," i giggled, "i just like you."

very short filler chapter, yall just wait on this next one tho its bouta get wild