Back in the Past

"AHHHHH NO AHHHHHH" There was a scream of a young pinked haired girl. She felt so broken, so empty but she had to keep it together. They needed her and she needed them if she wanted to survive from the future and herself. She sobbed after clearing her mind a bit. 'They died. Oh they died right in front me. I can't ever unsee that.'

She started hyperventilating. She tried to stop once she heard her room door slam open. In came two people she both loved and hated. Two monsters who pretend to be saints. She felt like she was being chained once again, she was freed before by their death but she was chained once again. She felt chains around her neck, arms, and ankles. They weren't real or visible but she could still see them and one monster with blond hair and green eyes spoke, "Why, my beautiful slave woke us up with that yelling that I think she deserves a gift don't you think dear?"

Then another monster with brown eyes and purple-brown hair spoke, "Yes I think this brat ought to be taught a lesson before she gets ready to make us our breakfast."

'Mama and Papa are monsters.' This was what was on her mind as her mother pulled her long pink hair. The monster smacked her. The other monster, who was stronger, grabbed her by her small thin neck and punched her in the stomach. The monsters kept hitting and tormenting Sakura until bruises and blood started forming. All the while she thought of the benefits of this. This helped her practice medical ninjutsu and get a high pain tolerance as a ninja. She would whimper and beg to the monsters she once loved to stop.

"Mama, Papa I'm sorry. It won't happen again." begged Sakura as she clutched the side of her rib. She could tell it was bruised up.

"Ok. Go make yourself useful and cook our breakfast after you get ready for the academy. Ah and remember you're only worthy to us if you capture Sasuke-kun's little heart." Said Mama as she and Papa disappeared into their room.

'I forgot how obsessive and sadistic they were.'

Sakura went into her closet to put on her ninja clothes but soon stopped and frowned at her red dress. She didn't want to wear such a flashy dress so she rumbled through her closet and grabbed a fishnet long-sleeve shirt, a dark red vest with a small haruno symbol on the back, black leggings, and a black skirt(outfit at the top). She wore her long black ninja boots. She strapped her small bandages right under the end of her skirt to put her kuni pouch. There was a black and red pouch that came with the vest but she put it aside because she did not need it now. She put her long hair into a low ponytail with long and short bangs framing her front. After she was ready she looked at the calendar and noticed that the Genins test is less than a month away.

She walked out with no sound as she walked to her kitchen and made breakfast as fast she could. She ate a pancake and scrambled egg hurriedly before her parents came out. She set the table up and gulped the milk she served herself. While she was doing this she noticed her chakra levels were almost on par with her 17 year old chakra reserves. She hid more than half to not arouse suspicion.

Her monster as parents walked out. Glanced at her, who was standing by the entrance of the kitchen and back to the food. "You can go now. We are going to leave tonight for about a week so make sure to get home early." said the blonde monster. Sakura merely nodded, bowed and left silently.

She steeled her heart once she made her way out. She was going to see her loved ones alive. She needed to protect them but she couldn't do that just yet. She needed to become stronger. She must not let anyone know who she is until Tsunade-shisou becomes hokage because Lord Third was easily manipulated by Danzo. With that last thought, she left towards the Academy.

____________________________________
Who should I make Sakura father figure? I was thinking Genma. I don't know if it should be kakashi because he never trained her or took seriously.

Genma or kakashi?

I vote Genma.

Genma: 1 Kakashi:0