Severus Snape's Halloween (Severus x Lily)

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy!
—————————————————————

October 31st, 2001

Lily sighed as she writhed gently under the covers, gradually waking up as the early morning light streamed into the room. "........Sev?"

Lily felt a gentle kiss brush her forehead as a low voice purred, "I'm here, my love."

Lily smiled, her eyes still closed, and placed a hand on her husband's chest. "You're going to be late."

"No, they've canceled the first class of the day to prepare for the party tonight." Severus Snape replied as he held Lily in his arms.

Lily woke up more when Severus moved and reached over to the nightstand as he announced, "I have a gift for you."

Lily laughed. "Why? Every year, I tell you the same thing, it's not my birthday, Sev."

Severus did not reply, instead, he opened up his hand and offered Lily a single, small but flawless, round diamond.

Lily smiled appreciatively and took the diamond from Severus, rising from the bed with a yawn.

Lily walked over and picked up a bracelet on the dresser across the room.

The bracelet in Lily's hand held ten identical diamonds.

Carefully, Lily slipped her gift onto the bracelet and fastened it around her wrist.

"That's very sweet of you, Sev. I wonder.....will you stop at twenty-one on this one, too?" Lily grinned.

"Perhaps." Severus shrugged. "Then I'll have to plan something else......Come back to bed, Madam snape. I have another gift for you."

Lily felt a surge of arousal flood through her groin under the intensity of Severus's reverent gaze, which heated her from the inside out.

Lily blushed as she walked back over and snuggled in beside Severus.

"I told you, Sev." Lily giggled as Severus slipped down under the covers. Lily whimpered as Severus quickly nipped the creamy flesh of her thighs until they parted, ".....It's not my birthday."

Severus didn't respond with words, instead, he dove forward and planted his face in Lily's core, lavishing attention upon his beloved.

Lily's green eyes widened, her fingers knotted in Severus's black hair as he began to explore her with his tongue, seeking out her most sensitive spots, causing her to cry out in pleasure, "OHH! SSEEVV!"

—————————————————————

October 31st 1990

"OHH! SSEEVV!" Lily moaned, curling forward and knotting her fingers in the hospital sheets as her fair face contorted in agony.

"I'm here, my love, I'm right here." Severus whispered soothingly, kneeling down in front of Lily and spreading his thin palms across her mounded belly.

Severus hated it, he hated the labors.

The first time, it had thankfully been very quick, so quick that it all seemed to be over as soon as it started.

This time around was different.

Severus had brought Lily to St. Mungo's at the exact time her midwife had instructed them to, when the pains were close but not too close.....

That had been forty hours ago.

During that period, Severus hadn't slept, Severus hadn't eaten, Severus hadn't done anything except support Lily.