Chapter 40 - Fenrir Greyback/Female Harry Potter

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy!
—————————————————————

"Can we go in and see Mummy, now?" The dark-haired little girl blinked up at her father.

A chorus of pitiful pleas soon joined hers.

"Yeah, can we, Daddy?"

"We've been up for hours! Mum must be nearly awake now!"

"Please?"

"Please?"

"Please?!"

".......Can't we, Daddy?"

"Quiet, all of you!" Fenrir Greyback ordered in a low whisper as he held a hand up to all of his children.

The little ones stood in the kitchen of their humble home, the room itself ruined that morning from hours of botched attempts at holiday baking.

"If your mother's not awake by now, I'm not quite sure what could rouse her....But is being in the kitchen with me not enough?" He chuckled.

The soft frowns of silent admittance drew a full blown laugh from his massive chest as he put his hand on his eldest son's head and rustled his dark hair.

"Very well......if the lot of you promise to be quiet, we'll go and see if Mum's up. How's that?" He asked.

The excited gasps and eager whispers that greeted his offer seemed even more jubilant than the similar noises he had heard once the cookies they had prepared had finally gone into the oven.

As the three boys and two girls gathered around Fenrir to eagerly pull on his clothes, he raised a finger to his lips as he slowly walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

The pitter-patters of his children's small feet whispered softly against the floorboards until they came to the room at the very end of the corridor.

All five sets of large, young eyes were on Fenrir as he lifted his large hand and gently knocked on the closed door.

"........Love?" He called softly, "Are you awake?"

The children's soft whispers ceased when no answer came, none of the sweet little ones really wanting to disturb their mother's rest.

More out of concern than necessity, Fenrir grasped the bronze doorknob and slowly opened the door enough to peer inside the room.

Peeking around his waist and from between his legs, all five little children peered into the bedroom as well, hoping to find their mother up and ready to receive them.

"......Fenrir?" A woman's voice asked.

Hushed squeals rang out as the brothers and sisters grinned widely at each other in quiet glee.

"It's me, my love. Actually, it's us." He chuckled as he looked down at their little ones, "We wanted to come and wish you good morning, but we don't want to disturb you.....if you think you may sleep again."

"No." The voice sighed as the covers moved, "I need to get up. Come in......Oh! Come here, my sweethearts!"

Fenrir drew in a silent breath as he watched his beautiful omega sit up in bed and stretch out her arms.

He nearly found himself knocked to the ground as his children stampeded past him and launched themselves into their mother's cozy nest, all wanting a cuddle.

Harriet Potter, er, Greyback laughed as she sat up in bed and gladly welcomed her little ones into her arms.

Her green eyes flickered over them all as they wriggled around on the bed, each trying to tell her something they felt was extremely important as tiny hands pressed curiously against the heavy swell of her belly.

Her long, dark hair whispered over her shoulders as she reached over and put on her glasses.

In the lovely chaos of that endearing moment, Harriet looked over at her alpha.

The awestruck expression on his face made her flash him a coy grin.

Harriet Potter hadn't only defeated the dark lord, she had also turned the most feared werewolf of Britain's wizarding world into a loyal puppy.