Chapter 6 - ADDICTION

Floras POV:I gasped for air as I opened my eyes and sat up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Floras POV:
I gasped for air as I opened my eyes and sat up.

What just happened...

I breathed heavily, trying to fill my lungs with oxygen whilst looking around the room I had been staying in.

Ruth and Agatha where stood beside me, but my heart started to beat faster as I looked at Ruth, suddenly remembering what happened earlier.

No... no, she's a vampire- she's bad!

"Please... g-get away from me!" I tried to shout but it came out more like a whisper and she looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

My throat hurt and felt so dry as tears started to well up in my eyes.

I wanna go home... I wanna go home now...

Using all my strength, I attempted to get out of bed but fell to the floor.

Ouch... why is my body doing this? This didn't happen last time he fed from me.

"Flora calm down, Ruth isn't going to hurt you." Agatha said softly as she walked towards me, then picked me up to put me back in the large bed.

How can she be around vampires willingly... they just snap at any moment.

I like Ruth but I don't want to take this risk anymore...

"Sh-she's a vampire, yes she will..." I whimpered as I looked over to Ruth who looked upset, making me quickly look away. "I wanna go home now, Agatha, please."

She sighed as she placed the blankets back over me then stroked my hair away from my face.

"I'm sorry flora, but Alex would never let me do that... but I promise that I'll try my hardest to keep you safe."

More tears started to fall from my eyes at her words as I shook my head.

I'm scared to stay here... yesterday was so scary.

And how could she do this to me? She said that we're sisters now because we're both witches... liar.

I felt myself getting angry the more I thought about it, then kicked the blankets away from my body.

"I want to go home now!" I screamed, feeling my body buzz with energy.

As I said it, Ruth and Agatha were thrown across the room, making my eyes widen as they hit the wall.

Flora (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें