Chapter 2 - INTRODUCTION

Floras POV:I slowly fluttered my eyes open, feeling something cold and damp being pressed against my face

Floras POV:
I slowly fluttered my eyes open, feeling something cold and damp being pressed against my face.

It felt nice against my hot skin...

I then looked up to see a girl with the same complexion as the man from before and freakishly blue eyes.

"Are you feeling okay? You poor thing..." she asked sincerely as she gave me a small smile.

Was she gonna hurt me too?

I remember what that man did... I-I don't know what he is, but it's scaring me.

I shook my head as my heart started to beat faster, then tried to move away from her.

I don't wanna be hurt again!

"Hey, hey- it's okay. I promise I'm not gonna hurt you." She said softly as she held me down to stop me from moving that stared at my eyes as hers began to glow a soft red. "Don't move, okay?"

"Okay."

Why did I just say that?

I-I wanna leave!

I tried to move but couldn't, then furrowed my brows in confusion.

"I know you're probably really scared right now, and that's understandable. You're probably even wondering 'why the fuck can't I move right now!', right?"

I nodded slowly and she just chuckled.

"I've compelled you not to, that's why you can't move."

She what?

What's going on?

"And you're probably wondering what's even happening right now, and what are we and all that- I don't know because I don't read minds like my asshole brother." She shrugged nonchalantly as she continued to pat the small towel on my head and my eyes widened.

Read minds!

Is this a dream?

"Okay, let me try and explain this for you. Me and anyone else you met when you were kidnapped and brought here, are vampires."

Vampires?

N-no, that can't be true...

"Vampires aren't real..." I muttered as I looked at her and she just giggled like I had said a funny joke.

"I forget you were raised by mortals, you've seriously got a lot to learn."

I don't understand... I don't get what's going on?

"Vampires are real, little flower. Along with werewolves, fairies, ghosts, spirits, demons, doppelgängers, warlocks and witches, which you should know about considering you are one."

I don't know what half of those th- wait did she just say I'm a witch?!

"What-what did you just say?"