Chapter 11 - SEX

Floras POV:Jaylon had been here for a couple of weeks now and I loved it

Floras POV:
Jaylon had been here for a couple of weeks now and I loved it.

It's been so nice having him around, we've been having so much fun.

"So can you just turn into a wolf whenever you want? Oh- and can baby wolves turn into wolves? I could imagine that would be quite difficult..." I trailed off as I pursed my lips in thought, trying to answer my own question.

"Yes and no to the first question, and a definite no to the second one. You can only start shifting once you hit puberty, so everyone starts at different ages. And yeah I can shift whenever I want, but sometimes it can happen involuntarily; like on full moons and shit. But sometimes we don't fully shift we just have more of a stronger animal instinct, like during mating season or if we're around a woman in heat."

I nodded slowly along with his words like I understood what he was saying, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly confused...

"Oh... h-how hot does it have to be?" I hesitantly asked, probably sounding stupid for not knowing already.

He furrowed his brows as he looked at me in confusion.

Oh no...

"What?"

I felt my cheeks flush red as I looked away from him and instantly tried to explain myself.

"You said that- that it happens if your around women in the heat?... I-I was just wondering how hot it had to be- because it's pretty hot right now..."

The look of confusion was now replaced with amusement as he grinned then began to laugh, making me blush harder as I frowned and looked away from him.

Great... of course I've embarrassed myself in front of him, I knew it would happen sooner or later...

"No, not like the weather, it's like a thing with female wolves where they're on heat for a couple of times a year. It-"

"It's basically where all the she-wolves get super horny and will probably fuck anything in sight, and all the testosterone filled alphas have at it to make more mutts for the world." Alexander interrupted our conversation as he suddenly entered the room and was now sat on my bed with Raylon and I.

I frowned and gave Alexander the meanest look I could think of giving him before I huffed.

"Get out Alex, or I'll tell Agatha... she said you can't come in here..."

Alex shrugged before standing up and walking over to a corner of the room to look through my books.

"Sweetheart this is my house, I'll enter any room I please..." he retorted whilst picking up a book and examining it before looking over his shoulder to me. "If you don't like that, you're more than welcome to leave."

He gave me a smug smirk before looking back at the book in front of him, and I huffed again then looked back at Raylon who was now stood up.

"I'm gonna go now..."