Chapter 3 - AGATHA

Floras POV:I've been here at the castle for a night now, and I think that im starting to understand more

Floras POV:
I've been here at the castle for a night now, and I think that im starting to understand more.

Vampires exist along with witches, and I was kidnapped by these vampires because I am also a special witch who might be able to kill vampires!

It's still freaking me out, but there's not much I can do.

I mean, what could I even do?

I told Ruth that I had to leave last night because my parents would be so worried, but apparently everything's taken care of so they wouldn't worry.

Im still not completely sure why I'm here, but it would be cool to learn more about myself...

"Come on Flora it's time to get ready. You have a long day ahead of you." Ruth said as she walked into the bedroom they let me stay in.

I had just gotten out of the shower, but I don't have any clothes with me.

"But I don't have any clothes."

Then the man that kidnapped me walked in behind her with a large suitcase, then placed it on the floor before leaving without saying a word.

That guy's creepy...

"You're clothes are in there. Hurry up and get dressed, then meet me downstairs." She told me and I nodded then watched her leave the room rapidly.

I don't think I can get used to that...

I went over to the suitcase and looked through it for an outfit to wear today.

Well Ruth said today would be a long day... so I should wear something comfortable.

I just put some grey joggers and a tank top on, then made my way out of the room.

Right... now where do I go again?

I looked down either end of the corridor, trying to decide which way to go.

Maybe I should've told Ruth to wait for me...

Something is telling me to go left... I should probably listen to my gut, considering I'm a witch!

I began to walk down the corridor and looked at all the different old oil paintings hanging on the wall.

Wow... I wonder how old Ruth and Alexander are?

Amongst all the paintings, there was one girl in particular who showed up a lot.

I think it was the same girl in the painting with Alex that I saw yesterday.

She had dark skin like me, but instead of curly hair, hers was long, straight, dark and fell past her shoulders, contrasting with her vibrant green eyes.

Shes really pretty... she must be his wife, but I haven't seen her!

I finally found the grand staircase and quickly ran down the steps.