Broken Boy

Warning: Depictions of suicide... If you're sensitive through this topic specifically, I recommend clicking off... You have been warned...

The day slowly passes by for a young star.

Today was another normal performing day as his concert was about to begin. The crowd murmur to each other of his whereabouts as well as wanting him to play this song and that song.

It would've been easy to be hyped in front of the crowd and smile and wave to his loyal fans.

But, he just can't...

In the backstage, he was seen on his phone, scrolling through Instaton, letting the minutes pass by before he officially start his performance.

And in one of the profiles, a girl. His ex-girlfriend who he used to date a few months before his performance today. His eyes inspects the most recent photo of her a few days ago, there was an arm wrapped around her neck with a pair of lips pecking her cheek.

How quick she moved on...

If you couldn't tell already, Y/n was at a mentally unstable state, his third ex in two years as he was so blinded at the true meaning of love. He wanted someone that he could be with for the rest of his life, forget the "young love" that Abel talked about when he was still down about him and Nagatoro's fight before his departure to America.

He stayed behind in the U.S. after the tour, found love three times before his heart broke into pieces over and over again.

Now he is nineteen, still depressed at how every one of his exes has managed to move on from him, finding their own love and left Y/n as a broken boy.

Emotionless said it in his eyes, he thought the third girl was the one but she was the only one that knew about his status and money. She took advantage and found someone that was "better" than little old him.

His emotions was getting to him, shoving his phone from his face and stood up from his seat, a team approaches him and places a hand on his shoulder. "It's time..." one of them said, spinning a drumstick in his other hand as the boy nods. "Give me a few more minutes... Go on ahead..."

They do what he said and took their positions on stage, the boy only stood there before he stuffed his hand in his pockets to look for what he wanted.

...

Nagatoro skips happily backstage, a large smile was on her face. Why?

Scourge finally came back to Japan!

She was in a delighted mood, her favorite artist from her early teenager years has finally made his presence back to Japan to perform, able to see him once more in person and talk to him again to catch up in life.

A large cat-like smile was on her face, she gets lost a bit until she finds a hooded figure with his back against the girl with his head down.

"Scourge! Hel-"

"Ah... Fuck..." she heard him mumble softly, he was panting and moaning softly. What exactly was he doing?

He stopped with his unusual behavior before his arms falls to his sides. Rolled up to his elbows for some reason as he rolls them back down to his wrists and heads onstage.

Nagatoro hung out near the chair that Y/n was by, sitting down and waited for him to perform. Not when her eyes found something glistening on the floor from the spotlights.

A few drops of red liquid. Awfully weird and troubled that this could be blood for all the girl knew as the boy starts to perform in front of the crowd, a series of instruments were slow to play.