Win Her Back

"Just make sure you... turn your alarm clock on next time..."

"Yes-"

Cough! Cough! Cough!

"...Yes, sir..."

Y/n was now exiting the principal's office after he checked himself in, nine fifteen was the time of the day as it was currently recess for now. He had around five minutes until the classes were back in session.

Maybe this is a good time to try and find her...

He agrees with the idea as he was at the first year floor, he searched around and sees Nagatoro walking his way. He starts to wave to her. "Nagatoro!"

She jolts from the name, Y/n was walking towards her but she starts running towards the opposite direction, leaving Y/n at such a dazed state.

Ugh... Come on...

Ring!

The bell rings as Y/n shakes his head in response, "Dammit..." he says as he runs to the flight of stairs while his bags were hitting him from the rhythm of his feet.

I should see her during lunch...

...

That plan had gone to waste.

Y/n did find Nagatoro during lunch but like last time, she just ran off. He knows that it was a pretty dumb thing that Nagatoro and Y/n had went through with Yuki, but this was going on longer than it should.

By now, she would've forget about the problem and just bullies me around...

Right now was three thirty, after school as Y/n was trying to keep himself from coughing like a madman, waiting to see if the girl was coming to his club.

Who am I kidding? She's not coming!

It was time to face reality, Nagatoro was currently going through a stage. Y/n can't figure out what the name was but he knows that if she's not coming, that would mean she was alone to process the emotions she was going through.

If only Y/n knew how she felt to him as Y/n starts coughing, he gets up from the couch and grabs his bags from the ground. "I'll see if Abel and everyone else in the studio needs help..." he says as he slides the door open.

Fwoosh! Thud...

Something... or someone stops him from his path. He glance down at the person and knew who it was instantly. "Nagatoro?"

She was red, a face of embarrassment where she changed it into a more distressed look as she runs off. "Nagatoro!"

He drops his bags on the ground and goes after her, tailing behind at the same speed as her. "Nagatoro... Let's talk..." he calls to her.

"No!"

"Why not!"

"You hooked up with that girl last night!"

...Huh?!

"What?! Since when did you hear that!"

"Yoshi and Gamo told me after I called you!"

"What?!"

I didn't see them at all at the party!

He groans as they ran down the flight of stairs, Y/n was nearly arms reach from her when-

Cough! Cough! Cough!

His hand misses thanks to him coughing, his head was getting light as he rested near the bottom of the stairs, watching Nagatoro run down the hallway of the ground floor.