A Girl in the Studio

Saturday, a fan favorite day as students finally get out of school and have a two day holiday before coming back to learn in school.

It's a day where they usually have fun hanging out with their friends or stay at home and rest after a week worth of work.

This wasn't the case for one as he decided to work at the studio for the day. But not only that but he wasn't dressed as his usual alter ego, but himself wearing a pair of black pants, c/c slip ons, a white shirt, and a c/c jacket just in case.

He was currently looking at his phone outside the studio as he had a day planned for him and another individual. Mainly to make up for the incident that happened before with the anpans.

On it was a conversation they had yesterday, he finally invited her in general for the first time since when they met each other in the library.

Nagatoro 😽

Meet me at the XO Tour
Records studio at 10 tomorrow

Why?

Just trust me! Are you going
to be there?

I guess

Okay! See you there!

Yeah..

It wasn't much of a conversation but he trusts that the girl was going to come. He knows that this was going to make up for what happened and she'll enjoy being in the studio where Y/n made songs for himself and as his alter ego.

"Senpai..." a voice says as he looks up and sees the girl who was wearing...

Wait... She's wearing the sundress from last week!

His mind nearly explodes when he recognizes the white sundress with her cute sandals and hat she was wearing. He wanted to scream from how kawaii she looked in it as Nagatoro took notice and blushes massively. "D-Don't stare at me like that!"

Y/n noticed that he's been staring at the girl for a little too long as he face burned up a bit and gazed away from her. "I'm sorry!" He apologized.

But even though Nagatoro felt embarrassed at his gaze, she couldn't help but smile at the fact that he still think that her sundress was pretty.

Y/n lets out a small sigh and turns back to Nagatoro who still had the pink look on her face. "Sh-Should we head inside now?" He asks shyly as she nods.

They both soon head in as they were met with a few people in a matter of minutes, one of them turns and starts to wave to him. "Y/n! Glad to see you here!"

The boy starts to smile. "Good to see you too, Abel." He says as he gives each of his producing team members a fist bump and turns to see a girl who watched them greet each other. "And you must be Nagatoro!"

"Y-Yes!" She bows to them as they smile and each gave a small greeting. They turn back to Y/n who already saw the stack of lyrics that they held on for him as he was examining each one of them.

He feels a hand land on his shoulder and met with the leader of the producing team. "You find anything that might work well?"

Y/n shrugs, he thinks he found one but wasn't sure. "Maybe... Could you play some of the instrumentals?"

"Yeah, sure!"