More Competition

"You're still sick?"

"Well, it feels like it... It's better to just go ahead and hang with your friends for now." A h/c said, putting his hand down from his forehead. He lets out a tired breath as Nagatoro nods to him and heads on down the hallway. "See ya later, senpai!~" she greets away as she turns around the corner of her school and heads towards the library that wasn't actually too far from the boy's clubroom.

There we see her slide the door open to reveal a few figures in the room. Three of them were her best friends and two more whom were somewhat familiar to the girl and definitely recognizable to a musician.

Gamo turns to the entrance and smiles widely. "Sup, Hayachii?"

"Sup?" She grins before taking her seat with her friends. She then takes a glance at her new friends from last week when senpai became sick, they were good friends of someone that Y/n despised a lot.

One had snowy white hair with near pale skin, and had a few hair accessories in her hair. Kind of like how Nagatoro, Yoshi, and Sakura had on right now.

The next one was a brunette tomboy

The next one was a brunette tomboy. With fair skin and a defined body for her super athletic expertise, she still had some assets that were a tad bit bigger to impress a few boys and make other girls jealous.

"Hey, Hayase!"

"Hey, Hayase!"

"Sup?" She greets the two girls back.

From there, they start their little hangout session. The six of them all talked, share stories, finished a few questions on their homework, they had fun.

Mostly everyone as a tanned girl was slowly thinking to herself, finding something she should get for senpai as Christmas was just around the corner.

What should I get for senpai? I want to get him an instrument... But he said he doesn't want anything expensive... Maybe a c/c scarf? He would look so hot in it... Would he like that?

"So, Ayaka..." Gamo had a small smirk on her face, looking at the snow haired girl who was eating a small cup of pudding. "You have anybody?"

Immediately, her face grows red. She turns away and had a shy smile on her face. "Well... There is one..."