Let's Go Home Together

"Are you sure you wanna add more songs to the album?"

It was barely high noon as Y/n had just finished two pieces for a combined track for an album as he stared unsatisfied that the album feels like there were too few songs on it.

Inside the cool room where he hung out with his producers and not an agent in sight to be with for the summer day, he grunts in annoyance and look back at his peers.

"I think I do... It doesn't feel like there's enough songs on the album... I think we should add a bit more to the 'Trilogy'..."

"Bro... There's twenty songs on it already! That's enough to make your fans happy."

"Then let's make them content! The more the merrier!"

Being true to himself, he wasn't himself.

After the fantastic day he had hanging out with Nagatoro and her friends a few weeks ago, he hasn't been able to see them in person. Although they text frequently, it didn't feel the same when he sees Nagatoro and get bombarded by her teasing and name calling.

He shakes his head, getting a small headache as a phone goes off inside the producers' room. Leland, the head of the team, took his phone out and let out a sigh. "If that's the case, let's send out a small teaser list for now. I got a date in half an hour and I don't wanna be late again."

Everyone nods in the room, not one retaliates as one of Leland's friends sent out a list of potential songs that'll make it on one of his unfinished albums on Tweeter and Instaton.

Everyone else were packing their stuff up, including Y/n who shoved his guitar into the guitar sleeve and changed his outfit into a more causal one. A baggy white hoodie with black jeans that fit him almost tightly with a pair of white sneakers and a white shirt underneath.

He gets out of the bathroom from changing and heads outside with his team, he waves to everyone as they split up in different directions, Y/n turns up one of his favorite songs on his speaker phone and head towards the mall to grab something sweet and probably do some shopping.

"What should I get? Ice cream? A milkshake? Perhaps I should go back to that shaved ice place that Nagatoro brought me from before..."

He was deep in his thoughts, so many choices with so much time to spare as he was passing by the park that was near his neighborhood.

Then he stops, he shuts his music off from his phone as his eyes were fixed on a jungle gym along with a pair of swings that were unoccupied. He takes a moment and leans on a nearby tree, watching some of the kids play and horse around with other kids that they were friends with.

A soft smile grows on his face, seeing how much they were having fun.

If only I had friends when I was younger... It would've been so much fun...

His eyes then darts back at the empty swings with his thoughts swirling around like an ice cream machine. The smile grows to a faint frown.

I always wanted to go on the swings... But it would always be occupied by the other kids and my family wasn't comfortable enough with their money to take time off for me...

A few tear drops slowly fall down his cheeks.

I don't blame them... We were in a tight situation before... There was no way we would have spare time for us to have some fun for once...

He wipes the fallen tears as he takes out his wallet from his pocket and eyes the cash that was held inside. He counts it without actually taking it out from the leather bag as he takes out the debit card inside.