Lewd Teaching

It was Friday after last week's performance as Y/n could be seen on the table writing out a few lyrics while he had some background music playing for him.

Well, his background music consists of a girl who wanted to practice on her own inside his clubroom filled with musical decorations and instruments as it was calming him a bit.

Including when sometimes he would get his attentions grabbed by a girl who couldn't get over what happened last week. "Scourge... He was amazing on stage..." she would say from time to time, he could only smile that he managed to give her a good time.

"Well, I'm glad I gave you the ticket then..." he starts to smile a bit as he goes to focus back on his lyrics. "It would've been better if you came..." someone whispered as he looks back up.

"Did you say something?"

"N-Nothing! I was just... trying to figure out how to get this note down!" She smiles. "Jeez, you don't have to be so nosy all the time!~" she says as Y/n shrugs it off and focus back at his lyrics.

Except, he can't.

Strum! StRuM! sTrUm!

"Ugh..." he could hear Nagatoro become frustrated, he turns back at her who was trying to play on the complimentary guitar in the room. "Is something wrong?"

"I can't get this song down... Especially this part..." she points at the paper that sat on the stool next to her. Y/n decides to see what she was playing, he picks up the paper and reads the song name on the top.

"Moonshine... It's a bit easy but I can see where you're struggling." He says and grabbed his personal guitar that sat on the table.

He comes back and showed a small demonstration, how to properly hold the notes and chords on the instrument "You move your fingers like this. Adjust it on the proper box and press down."

A small smile crawls on his face. "Now your turn! Try and copy my hand." He says.

Nagatoro nods determinedly, she looks down at her hand adjust her grip while looking back up to check if she was holding her guitar correctly.

After a few more tries, she shrugs. "I don't know..."

"It's okay..." Y/n tries to comfort her. His eyes looks to her hand and down at his grip, he could see where she was having trouble.

"Here, I'll help you out."

He gets up from his seat and walked behind her, his head peeped over her shoulder while his hand was adjusting the small grip Nagatoro had.

"Here... Then you place the ring finger there..." he guides her.

While Y/n was teaching her, the kouhai couldn't help but look at the two hands that were tangled up on the neck of the guitar.

His hand... is touching mine's...

Her head was ready to be filled with fantasies from dates to more intimate activities, a red sensation was growing on her face.

"See? And then you strum!"

Strum!

"Easy, right?"

Y/n starts to smile at the girl but sees the small red look on her face. "Nagatoro?"

Immediately, she shakes her head from her daydream and looks back up at the boy. "Y-Yeah! Thank you, senpai!"

She still had the blush on her face, Y/n was getting a little worried. "Are you okay? You're a bit red..."

"I'm fine! I'm fine. It's nothing serious..." she answers once more. She glances back down at her hand where it held a certain chord.