Ye

"Sorry, I'm going to be busy for today..."

"At the music shop?"

"Yeah, the 'music shop'... Heh..."

"But yeah... I have a few special friends coming from the U.S. so this will be strictly business... Here's the key and do whatever you want... Just make sure to lock the door before you and your friends leave..."

"Okay~..."

That was the conversation Nagatoro had with senpai before he left the school premises. The plan was that Y/n had to leave for the day while handing the girl the key to the clubroom and let her play and practice on whatever instrument she wanted.

His plan... didn't go so well.

We find Nagatoro following the boy in the streets. His bag slung on his shoulder after grabbing a f/f boba drink from a cafe and was on pursuit to his studio that wasn't so far.

Why was she following him?

She wanted to check out why this was "strictly business" in his eyes and to make sure it wasn't actually him doing something lewd with other girls she might not know of.

Some minutes passed away but he found himself at the studio, entering inside while the athlete waits out a few minutes so she wasn't deemed suspicious in the XO Tour Records and peeks through the window.

I wonder what's this "business" that senpai has that I couldn't come... I'm basically his best friend so I should be able to... come... too?

"Wait..."

Her train of thought rolls off for a second. She rubbed her eyes and couldn't believe who was inside with her senpai.

"Kanye West and Lil Baby?!"

...

"What do you mean you're not gonna sing with Scourge?" Abel questioned one of the new individuals in his studio as he shrugged softly.

"I don't know... I just want some... new talent for a change... I know Lil Baby is with us but... something in me wants someone new on the track that nobody ever heard of..." the one who spoke just now was Kanye West.

Iconic and well known by almost everyone on Earth, he was very popular with fans and haters alike. And now the artist was in Japan with a chance to collaborate with a rising star to only shut the idea down the second he got here.

Apparently that wasn't his true intentions now as he now wanted some "fresh" talent instead of Japan's most iconic artist. That made Abel a little infuriated since the only person in stock was Y/n but he's also the artist that Kanye was supposed to collaborate with.

What is Abel going to do in this situation now?

Ding!

The two adults all took their attention away from each other as well as another popular artist and some of Abel's mates. Their eyes beamed at a boy who had just got inside the music shop, sipping at his boba drink and finds everyone staring at him.

But the person that caught his attention the most was an African American artist, he starts choking on the tapiocas that went into his mouth before swallowing it.

"Oh shit..." Y/n coughs a bit. "Kanye's already here?"

"Yup..." Abel replies and going up to Y/n to do a series of handshakes they made themselves.

"...Abel?"

The two stopped midway to find Kanye walking towards them. "Who is this fine... specimen that I see in front of my eyes?"