Driving Home the Pretty Lady

It's been a few hours since the two had fallen asleep, around four in the afternoon as almost everyone in the production room had left after making a few more instrumentals for the young boy.

All was left was the two lovebirds on the couch and Y/n's agent, Abel as he listen through all of the beats thoroughly and gives the thumbs up to himself, worthy for any songs that Y/n might make.

He turns back at the two students to see Nagatoro had gotten into a different position than before, turning her body to the boy and cuddling up against his arm.

Abel could only smile at the adorable small scene in front of him but knows that since there was nothing to work on, it was decided that it was time for the three of them to leave.

He slowly approach the child, he let his finger touch his cheek as the boy snorts himself awake. "Huh? What?" He asked as he found out he was still in the studio. "OH-"

"Shh!" Abel covers his mouth and gesturing him to stay quiet. He made another indication for Y/n to look at his heavy arm as his eyes widens and then nods.

His mouth was free now, Y/n slowly let Nagatoro's hands loose from him and lies her down on the couch.

With a grand and silent sigh, he stretches a bit to wake himself up. He turns to Abel while still stretching. "So what now? What's the plan?"

Abel shrugs a bit. "I was thinking about taking the girl back home. It's already four so the least we can do is make sure she gets home safely and without making her parents worried."

A small plan but Y/n agrees to it as Abel walks out of the studio to grab his vehicle while Y/n stayed, waiting for him to get to the front entrance and watch for the girl and his studio.

He sits on the floor, keeping an eye on the girl as she sleeps peacefully on the couch. He love the endearing look the girl made while she was sleeping as he yawns tiredly.

If he was being honest, he didn't get enough sleep. He was up last night making lyrics from some instrumentals he asked from his team.

He was actually trying to bring Nagatoro's mood up, maybe even show off to her as it somehow did.

What did it cost? A fatigued day after a four hour rest from four in the morning.

Beep! Beep!

He hears the limo outside, it brought Y/n back to his awakening state while Nagatoro stirred steadily in her sleep.

A small smile grows on his face as he gets up and grabs Nagatoro in a bridal way and heads out of the studio.

She continues to stir in her sleep, Y/n was trying his best to be as careful as possible while she nuzzled into his chest.

There could be a pink blush forming on his face but doesn't stop smiling as he pushes the door open and was met with Abel. He had the limo door open with a lanyard of keys hanging down his pocket.

Y/n hops in while Abel locks up the studio, he sets the girl on the seat and lays her down. He goes to brush a few strands of hair from her face but felt his wrist being held on.

It was Nagatoro's hands, she pulls his hand close to her as Y/n's eyes widens. But it doesn't mean Y/n wanted her to let go.

"Hey, you wanna-"

"Shh..." he hushes Abel, he advert his gaze to the sleeping girl who gets the memo quick and nods with a small smile on his face. He hops into the driver's seat while Y/n texts him the address, Abel nods once more and turns on the limo and leaves the studio.