"I-I'm sorry" he muttered and picked me up.

I decided it was no use to fight back, so I let him carrying me back to the car. He was much stronger than me, it just wasn't fair.

Life wasn't fair.

Ok I complain wayyy too much.

He actually gently put me in the back seat. I was surprised. I would have thought that he would have like hit me for trying to escape. Maybe after he sees Matt he will get mad again.

"Sorry ta do this to ya" Jim quietly stated as he tied my hands and feet together with rope. It hurt if I tried to move. Dang it.

I frowned.

Look on the good side of things, at least he didn't tape my mouth shut.

"There." he stated as he climbed into the drivers seat and started the car up.

"I'm sorry" I wailed as he started to drive the way I had run from.

"Ok. Don't make this happen again" he gruffly spoke.

My mouth almost dropped. Why the heck was he acting so sweet, well minus the re-rekidnapping part.

For about five more minutes I stayed quiet. I could hear my heart pounding.

However, I noticed he passed by the house that Matt brought me to.

"Uh, you passed the-"

"Yeah, I know." was all he said.

Well then.

Ten minutes later I noticed we were back in the city.

Maybe I could escape...?

The car slowed down near a fancy house. It was really nice. Why would he stop here?

"'K, I gotta make a quick stop at a 'friends' house, you stay put....and don't even think about running or escaping"

I shrugged. I knew he would say that.

Hmm, why would his friend live here?

Gosh he is taking forevvvvverrrrr.

I stared out the window.

Bored.

I stared at the inside of the car.

Bored.

I stared at a magazine on the floor.

Half of it was covered but the word "One" could easily be spotted against the frilly teen-y pop pink background.

Hmm.

I would kill to read anything I am so bored.

One...Life. Yolo? No why would they put that on a pre-teen magazine?

Wait...hold up...why would Jim have a magazine like that in the freaking first place?!

That is a little...creepy to put it nicely.

God.

Pedophi-

I stopped when I spotted Jim come out of the door from the corner of my eye.

I turned and probably shouldn't.

My heard fell and same with my mouth.

My eyes were as wide as saucers.

Why me? Well, actually now it should be: why us?

Jim had an unconscious Eleanor flung over his shoulder.