Chapter 44: Unleash Your Inner Darkness

It all happened in a flash.

Naruto had stood up to attempt an apology, but Darkness was already charging towards him. He took a step back, as any man would in the presence of rightfully angered woman. But he failed to see the cover of the box and slipped upon stepping on it, his hands flinging up as his body arched backwards.

By the time Naruto realized what had happened, Darkness was already upon him. So when he unconsciously reached his hands out in a vain attempt to grab something, his grip latched onto the girl's night gown.

All Darkness could do was yelp as she was yanked forward as she and Naruto fell onto the bed.

At the same time the box that had been thrown into the air lost its contents, and all the world's evils now littered the room.

But even as one of those very evils landed right next to his face, Naruto didn't dare look. He didn't so much as move a muscle. Not that he had much of a choice, as he was currently pinned to the bed.

Darkness had caught herself while they were falling and was now leaning over Naruto, looking down at him with teary-eyes and breathing heavy breaths.

Naruto gulped. He was dead. He was SO dead right now.

He may not be the most knowledgeable person when it came to women, but even he knew what those objects were. He saw them all the time when he had snuck into the adult stores while perfecting the Sexy Jutsu.

Such obscene items... Naruto could only imagine just how embarrassed the female knight was right now.

"You... You saw them!"

Darkness hissed as she continued to pin the boy down with all her strength, which even by shinobi standards was quite impressive.

"I-I just wanted my slime back..."

There was no point in denying it, so Naruto took his chances by stating his reasons. Not that it would do much.

"Kuh...! I'm so embarrassed I want to die right now!"

Darkness muttered as she looked away in shame.

...Wait. Shame?

After learning of her true nature, Naruto was half-expecting the girl to be turned on by such an event. So why was she acting this way?

"Hey, why aren't you turned on by this? Usually you'd be complimenting my bad behavior or something like that. Are you drunk from the crab wine or something?"

"Is that what you think!? How could I be turned on by something like this! This isn't the kind of humiliation I desire!"

Darkness heatedly denied as her blush intensified immensely, but Naruto noticed something.

Perhaps she really was embarrassed from having her secret box discovered like any normal person would. But Darkness's increasing blush and ragged breathing were saying that somewhere deep down, she was actually enjoying this situation.

It was only after noticing this that Naruto realized if wanted to get out of this alive, then he would have to put on a little act.

"Wait, so you're actually enjoying this aren't you?"

"Wha-I-I already told you I wasn't! Stop talking nonsense!"

Darkness barked and applied more pressure onto the boy, causing him wince in pain.

'Jeez, she's really strong... But it looks like that wasn't good enough. I'll have to try a different approach!'

Naruto thought before he calmly looked up at Darkness.