Chapter 7

Miu's POV

Night passed by and its already afternoon I roamed around and I asked Jirum if I could go out, a couple of times I begged Jirum finally agreed but I must wear this cloak to hide myself incase that crazy noble s minions will bother me again. Im not really afraid of that happening since I feel safe being with Jirum and the twins.

I went back to Abyss II and went to the spot where I usually sell vegetables. In a glance I saw a familiar face and I ran up to them and patted their. They looked around and in surprise it was the cloak guy! ''Its you! we meet again Mr.D! Im very happy seeing you again'' I showed a bright smile on my face ''Ah we meet again, where have you been? And it looks like youre not wearing those dirty clothes, thats good'' He showed a smile.

I noticed there was another person beside him and Diavon noticed this ''Oh this is Xian, my childhood friend hes a very quiet person to new people but hes very kind'' Diavon placed a hand on Xians shoulder to say something ''HelloNice to meet you'' Xian said with a bow ''My name is Miu I hope we get along from now'' I smiled and tried to have a look closely to his face so I fixed his hair but a hand slapped my hand away ''What are you doing?!'' Xian was glaring at me and hides behind Diavon Ah sorry.I just wanted to take a closer look I looked at Diavon feeling really bad to what I just did but Diavon let out a chuckle and patted my head ''Sorry he doesnt really like being touched by people''.

Diavon treated me to have dinner in abyss III and the place that were in right now is more private. We have our own room to eat and a fridge with kinds of soda in it. Our orders came in and we started to eat ''So where have you been, Miu?'' Diavon asked while he sliced the meat looking very elegant ''Well you see'' So I told everything that happened these past few days and coincidentally Jirum and the twins are actually acquainted to Diavon and Xian oh what a small world ''Really?? Im very thankful for your friends Im glad that I met all of you and you too Xian'' I faced towards Xian and smiled. Xians ears becoming red and tries to hide it by looking down and just continue eating his food and Xian let out a ''Mhn..'' ah is he agreeing that hes also thankful? That made me chuckle.

''Im very sorry for all of that to happen to you, I wont let it happen to you again'' He patted my head again once more and Xian just nodded, munching the meat inside his mouth.

After we ate, the table was being cleaned and served us the desserts and Xian and I were getting along pretty well he didnt sat away when I sat beside him and he told stories when Diavon and him were young. Xian fed me a spoonful of cake and Diavon also fed me the other flavor ''You guys.. I cant eat that fast'' we all let out a laugh. We had our fun and its time to go home. I didnt really want to and wanted to have more fun. Diavon and Xian sent me home and I told Jirum what happened on how I met Diavon and Xian.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
AN:: Thank you for reading!! I'll be working for the routes now~
I hope you like the story!!