Chapter 2

Miu's POV

The next morning arrived. Ever since Ive been here I wake up really early, the time here is the same as earth and its currently 5 am and I have to go back to work its been like this over these past few days and I keep thinking that I havent played the game. not like I had the chance to since I died by that truck, I dont know whats gonna happen in this world since I havent played it.

I let out a sigh, now that I think about it is there an MC in this game where the player controls on what to dowelp were just an npc so we dont really have to worry about anything than live.

I heard a knock on my door ''Young man heres your breakfast'' a voice came from the outside. It sounds like that nice old lady so I opened the door and take it with a smile and she left. I looked at the soup and it looks decent as long as I have something to eat to survive I guess this is alright. I started my day with a breakfast and head off to work.

The old man from before called me and gave me a bag that is full of crops I looked inside it and it was all the good crops as I looked back at the old man, confused while the old man is also looking at me dumbfounded ''What are you standing there for?? Go and sell it in the Abyss IV''.

I dont know about this place so I had to ask around on how to go to the Abyss IV and which way do I go and stuff like that.

I arrived at the Abyss IV and it looks like a decent village, a huge village should I say, or should I say town? well that doesnt matter. Its very lively here just like in earth, people are selling on stands while kids are playing around.

I looked for an empty space in the crowd with people selling. I sat on the ground and take out a blanket and neatly placed the crop to make it look appealing. I waited there for the whole time and only 2-4 people bought some. I let out a sigh when I heard running so I looked and it was a man running towards our direction, my direction actually. The man quickly took a lot of the crops and the crops that are left are now fallen to the ground and got dirty. While I got startled by it I fall back to my elbow and got scraped. I sat up and looked at my crops that is a mess. I groaned and thought of an excuse to not get scolded

A man walked up to me in full cloak and went towards me. He crouched down and picked up the crops ''How much are these?'' He asked ''But sir they are already dirtyIm terribly sorry but Im gonna go for today'' I let out a defeated sigh and smiled at the cloaked man. I was about to get the crops into the bag but the man stopped me and gave me 3 gold coins. I was shocked ''sir these are not worth 3 gold coins''.

The cloaked man shakes his head ''Please take it, Ill have these'' He said and just that he took all the crops and left. That was weird.But at least I got 3 coins! This is very big, we can buy meat with this.

I came back home with a smile on my face and told the old man what happened and gave the gold coins to them and they insist to keep 1 gold coin for myself. We talked about stories about the past here in Abyss End in the large cabin where everyone can relax in, while we drink tea and laugh to jokes. Its been pretty fun here, Im getting used to living here so it isnt that bad anymore unlike the start where I had trouble sleeping because the night is soo quiet and I hear crickets outside and it disturbs me soo much but now the quietness is relaxing and also the crickets, its very cold each night so Im thankful we have thick blankets and its just the perfect warmth.

That man earlier was soo nice, I hope I can thank him again some other day.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AN:: Thank you for reading!! Please do tell me if I made a mistake I'll try to fix it