Chapter 4

Miu's POV

Today as well Miu was asked to sell the crops at the Abyss IV, he has no complaints in selling there since he is excited to talk to his friend Diavon and usually Diavon buys all the crops that Im worried that he might be buying it all just for kindness even though he doesnt really need them. I let out a sigh troubling on my thoughts.

There he was, Diavon appeared in front of me and hes still wearing the long cloak that cover most of him ''Hey, I have new interesting stories to tell again'' When I heard that I was happy, It seems like he knows a lot about this world and its actually interesting but this world is very dangerous since murder can be done everywhere the only difference from this world and earth is that murder is legal when you have the status of higher ups, Its pretty weird but this is another world.

I also realized that I dont know how to read the language from this world but I can understand it so thats why I let Davion tell me stories, he actually do not know that I couldnt read at all and sometimes he shows his book to me without knowing I cant read. Im embarrassed to tell him so thats why I just kept it all to myself I mean its not gonna be that bad if I do hide itIll just wait if he asked.

The time pass by as he offered to buy all the crops again but I refused and let half of the crops be sold to him. He said he needed to go back to his house and so well meet again some other time. We waved our goodbye and see his figure slowly fades away from the crowd.

I waited for someone to buy when a person that looks like a noble went near me and looked at my crops, I caught a glance with a disgusting look on their face but it instantly went away ''Ah poor of you.. Do not worry I will buy all of it! I am very kind you see and I help your kind of people'' The person let out a fake smile and handed me 2 golds and let the guards beside him take all the crops away ''If you need help you can always come over to me okay?~ you can find me here'' He takes out a card and gives it to me, It has words on it and number, must be an address then and contactI dont even have something to contact you with dumbass do I look like I have one? tch.

I looked back up to the person and gave a fake smile as well and bowed ''Thank you very much!'' I glanced up to him and he was smirking as he was walking away he dropped a pendant that looked very expensive. I grabbed it and was about to chase after him but he already got in a ride and drives away.

Maybe Ill return this when I meet him again.

I walk back to my home and gave the earning that I got from today to the elders and the rest for me.

I walked inside my small cabin and looks at the pendant carefully, this looks really expensive I shouldnt lose this, I put it in my bag and head to sleep.

It was 6 am when I heard a commotion outside ''What is happeningits usually quiet at a time like this''

I walked out of the room and there I saw the person who was yesterday and he looked very mad, when I was about to go back inside and grab the pendant and return it I was suddenly grab by one of his guards ''Search inside'' The guard said that was holding me ''Huh? What? What is happening?'' This seems familiar in movies.that persons smirk yesterdaywas the pendant a trap?!

''I found it , it was in his bag'' On of the guard said while taking out the pendant and returning it to the person ''You thief!'' The person shouted ''No! This is a misunderstanding! Let me explain!'' The guard suddenly tugged me and dragged me to the ride with small but enough to fit in a person inside of it.

I kept on struggling to the guards and was pushed inside the cage, I was gagged with a cloth and cuffed.

The hand cuffs were very very heavy that I couldnt lift my hands off the ground if I dont try hard enough. My jaw was getting tired and also I am exhausted Ive been struggling since and I still cant get the gag off, there was nothing here to use to escape. I lay my head to the side bars it wasn't comfortable at all but I was really tired and so I slowly fall asleep.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

AN:: Thank you for reading!! Mwa!!