Diavon's Route 2/2

Miu's POV

A few days passed and Diavon and I are officially dating and no one knows about it except for both of us, I thought hed tell the others but maybe theres a reason why he isnt telling them yet, I also dont want to tell anyone because I thought Id let Diavon tell them since theyre the closest.Or maybe were both thinking the same thing and just waiting for one of us to say it? Hmnn.

I was roaming around the manor when I saw a carriage outside the window, I looked out and there was a beautiful woman coming down the carriage with a butler helping her. I saw Diavon walking towards her and he was looking pissed...

I walked down the stairs and saw them both coming in, Diavon noticed me and showed a little smiled and whispered to the butler. The butler walked towards me Young master would you like to have some snacks while you wait for the Lord? I remember this butlers name is Sebastian I would love to! And do you mind if you tell me who was that woman that was with Diavon? I didnt really mind but I was just curious you know. The butler was silent and just walked towards the kitchen and ordered the chefs Well that was weird.and suspicious'' I thought. I looked back to where Diavon and the woman is and they are walking up the stairs.

I shake my head and erase my thoughts, I know its not what I think Ill justeat the snacks. I sat down on the chair and looked at the parfait, cookies, etc. I eat and eat but it couldnt get out of my head. I looked around and got up from my seat walking upstairs and when I got closer to Diavons bedroom I hear talking so I slightly opened the door and peeked.

I saw that woman from earlier and Diavon and they looked pretty serious when the woman suddenly grabbed on to Diavons collar and pulled him down to kiss him and Diavon quickly pushed the woman on to the bed. I backed up and stumbled, falling on the ground with a loud thump.

I ran and ran I didnt care where my feet are taking me I just wanted somewhere far from them, there were tears all over my face, sobbing sounds that I couldnt keep in. I found a giant tree and in the middle of it has like a tiny cave, I went inside and there I continued sobbing. A n hour passed I couldnt cry for any longer I had a hard time breathing, it was starting to rain, I lay down on the ground and looked outside Is that why he hasnt told anyone?....He had a woman all along' I let out a painful smile as I closely closed my eyes, slowly getting wet from the rain.

Diavons POV

The woman who arrived is supposed to be my fiancé, Daniya but I didnt love her not even a slightest I was disgusted by her attitude and I already have the love of my life and that is Miu.

We are currently in my room because of the sound proof because I didnt want Miu to listen to our conversation and my angry state I thought I already told you that I dont want to marry you! You fucking slut used my money just to be with other men and you had the guts to fucking come back and you think I didnt know? And I already have someone I loved! I spat out and angrily looked down on her They needed my help thats why I asked for money.and also I know youre just lying Im sure when we get on that bed youll like me more~

She suddenly grabbed on to my collar and kissed me. I pushed her and I hoped she fell on the floor but the bed was behind her. I smirked at the thought of her just falling on the ground and maybe break a bone or two.

I heard a loud thump outside and saw Miu and when I was about to go closer to Miu he started running away and before he did I saw a bit of tears in his eyes. Looking back at my position it even made me more angry. I got closer to Daniya and grabbed her hand and pushed her in front of the opened window If ever I see you again dont expect to come out alive! I shouted with a menacing voice. I grabbed her neck and slightly pushed her making half of her body out the window Do you understand!!! She nodded a couple of times.

I let go of her Now get out of here!!! Dont you ever show up again. I got out of my room and slammed the door close and hurriedly ran downstairs and asked where Miu ran off to. I got out and looked around, I asked some of the butler to help searching when minutes passed we still havent found him.

I was panicking at this point but I dont want to let that control me. I ordered a lot of my servants to start searching, it started to rain and made me worry even more. I ran deeper into the woods and he still wasnt found. I went to this big tree and it reminded me of really good memories when I was still a child.

I remember I made a cave here when I wanted to escape from my parents. I got closer to the cave when I found a hand sticking out. I quickly ran up to it and when I looked inside and it was Miu laying on the ground, his hair got a little wet but his clothes got a lot of dirt.

I got inside the cave and hold on to Miu and lean him closer to me, taking my jacket off and put it on him. I hugged him tightly, he was soo warm....I didnt notice that he woke up and I was suddenly shoved away Why are you here!! Youre with that woman!!! he shouted.

No Miu its not what you think youre the only one I loved! I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me and hugged him soo tight. He was struggling but I wouldnt let him push me away again. He started crying again on my chest, I could feel him sobbing and the tiny hiccups. A few minutes later he calmed down and so I started to explain to him on what happened.

Miuyoure the only one I love and all this years.I havent really experienced what this love is....until I met you I looked into Mius eyes, wiping his tears off with my thumb and slowly leaning in for a kiss. He let me kiss him and when we stopped we looked at each other and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach the feeling that Im having right now is unexplainablebut I know.... Its love.

The weather cleared up and I carried Miu back to the manor and we changed our clothes. It was night time and we are currently in his bedroom because he didnt like the woman going in my bedroom so he instead for us to sleep in his room tonight When you kissed meyou didnt wiped your lips when that woman kissed you didnt you?....and then you kissed me that night.. he was pouting and I find it really cute. I chuckled Do you want to mark it until my lips are swollen hmn?~ I rubbed my thump against his lower lip.

He looks away and nods. It made me smirk and so I made him face to me and kissed him passionately, pushing him down on the bed and sliding up my hands into his shirt, Miu letting out noises thats making me turn on. We took a breath from our kiss and we were looking at each other again and there it was again.. the feeling of love