Chapter 5

Miu's POV

I felt the cart stopped as it woke me up. The door opened from the outside and I see a guard coming towards me and opened up the cage, grabbing my shirt and dragged me outside and what is front of me is a squared looking stone house and inside is tables and chairs and stairs that leads downstairs where the guard is taking me right now.

This place is very dark and creepy, I see other people are in a cell looking down and very quiet. I was shoved inside one of the cells and put a chain on my leg that connects to the wall ''You better repent on what you did, not like youll get out of here alive after robbing someone who is very high rank'' and the guard walks away.

I looked at the other side of the cell across from me and it was actually empty but then when I looked at the ground I let out a shriek as it echoes through this hell hole. I was a skulland bones..those arent real right? just props.I kept thinking that it was so I wouldnt scare myself more.

Why did I reincarnate like this.I thought I could have a peaceful life here well I just thought and Im totally wrong about it. Days have passed and its been torture here, every night I sleep on these hays that are on the floor and theres no blanket given, nothing to warm up. I hear the cell bars make a sound and it was a guard sliding in a food for and continues to walk away to give others as well.

The food they serve here is very crap and sometimes it makes me puke, they give out bread that already has molds in it and soup that is tasteless like water, just thinking my situation right now Im about to bawl out my eyes I cant take this any longer, Ive been having nightmares since I came here and its very dark and the only light source is the torch thats like enough to lit 6 cells.

Today is just the usual, I sat there on the corner where the hays are and look down on the chains that are connected to my feet, it was rusty and heavy that my leg became numb and red from it. ''psst.pssst'' I looked at where it was coming from and it was a guy holding a tray and it smelled very delicious. He showed a smile on his face and carefully slide in the tray with food on it, it has eggs, bacons, soup and water. I crawled over to it and I looked at him and my eyes begin to tear up ''Thank you'' I started to eat like it was gonna be my death tomorrow, I never tasted food soo good like this after Mr.D treated me with that delicious food.

I finished the meal very quickly and I thank the person again and I thought that he was gonna leave after I eat and takes the tray ''How could a beautiful person like you ended up locked in a cell like this?'' He said with a smile but it really didnt cheered me up and I just looked down and muttered ''I wasframedof robberyI swear I didnt do it! I was about to give it back to him when I meet him.. but he'' my tears started to fall and I was there sobbing in front of this stranger, he wipes off my tears with the handkerchief and patted my head ''I knowIll do something about it because an innocent beauty like you shouldnt be in this place but you can be locked up in my bedroom though~'' He let out a chuckle and I did as well but awkwardly.

Then starting that day every 2 days he visits my cell and give me very delicious food and we talk about things that we experienced or liked and disliked ''Yeah my friends are very funny when youll finally get out of here Ill introduce you to them'' The words ''finally get out of here'' got my hopes up and I hold his hand tightly ''Thank youthank you very much I owe you a lot'' then I realized what I just did, grabbing his hand, I quickly pulled away but instead he grabbed it again ''Dont worry Ill make sure that person who did this to you knows what theyre gonna get, I have my friends after all who helped me with this~'' He lets go of my hand and stood up, waved at me as I waved back and he walks away.

I heard the cell creaking and when I opened my eyes I saw that kind person in front of me holding out his hand to me ''Youre free now, and Im taking you with me, darling'' I hesitantly grabbed on to his hand and stood up and I noticed that the chains are now gone. When I was about to stand up I limped down because I felt a very painful feeling that is coming from my leg. The kind person looked at where I was looking and told the person that looked like a butler beside him to prepare a doctor in his household and then proceed to carry me out and put in a carriage.

''I havent told my name before after all those days, My name is Jirum Navoski, you can call me Jirum but Id let you call me Jiru, May I know what your name is?'' I glanced at him and looked back down then nodded ''My name is Miu and Im really thankful for the things that youve done for me'' I heard a chuckle from him ''Its my pleasure, Im not the only one worried about you'' after hearing that I was confused on whod get worried about meIs it the elders at the Abyss V? Maybe.

We arrived to his manor and it was very big and were now at the Abyss II and this place looks nothing like the last abyss, this place is surrounded with trees and flowers it looks and feels calming here. Jiru helped me get off the carriage, it really hurts to walk with this really old slippers and Jiru noticed this and without any warning he carried me and carried me to this one bedroom and lay me down there.

The doctor examine me and told me to wash up first and then treated every inch of my body that is scratched or wounded and especially my leg that has a bit of infection from the rusty chains and the doctor told me to stay in bed for a couple more weeks until it has been fully healed and Jiru told the servants to take care of me and he would visit me sometimes ''Once you get better Ill tour you around this place'' He let out a warm smile and fixed up my hair in a small bun I didnt notice my hair is on the length of my neck since it was really messy and looked short before I took a bath then I realized I must have smelled very bad along the ride now Im very embarrassed.

They left me alone the rom and I looked out the window and I see a tree with birds on it in their nest ''I wonder what my bestfriend is doing right now.. I hope hes alright'' I slowly drifted to sleep..

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AN:: Thank you for reading!! Please tell me if I made a mistake and I'll try to fix it.

I realized this chapter has a lot of words