Diavon's Route 1/2

Miu's POV

Ever since Jirum took me in their manor its been peaceful since then. I roam around the house and look for something interesting to do so I had an idea to go to Diavons house well it might be rude to just go without saying to them first but theres also a thing called ''surprise'' you know?~

I dressed up and secretly went out without letting anyone know but maybe Ill call them on the telephone when I get there. I ride a cart to the Abyss II, the driver told me that the only people who can pass are those who have permission and of course the Lord himself. I was surprised when Diavon told me he was the Lord. I walked to this long forest and followed a path so I wouldnt get lost. There were guards on each side of the gate and they stopped ''Permission.''

''Im a friend of the Lord'' The guards suspiciously looked at me ''You cannot enter without a permission. The Lord have guests today.'' Thats all they said. I let out a sigh just walked away. I wandered around the Abyss II and saw vines and a hole in it ''A hole leading to the inside? lucky~'' I let out a grin and crawled underneath it then I got pricked by thorns along the way that tears were coming out of my eyes and I couldnt go back anymore since I got so far. I got out of the hole panting, laying down on the grass with a lot of scratches and a bit of blood coming out of the scratches from my arms, legs, everywhere on my body .

That was fun I felt like I just went to an adventure ''But why was there a hole there though..'' I didnt pay it to no mind so I continued on to walk and sneak around the back looking for another entrance and there is. I walked in and it was a kitchen but no one was there so I just walked by. I was a bloody mess, literally. My body was in pain but I thought of it like I'm on adventure. ''It hurts like hell'' I opened the door in front of me and it was the most embarrassing that happened to me.

When I opened the door it was the dining room and there were people eating with butler and maids to their sides and there he was, Diavon in the middle of all the guests my eyes widened so I quickly closed the door but quietly ''Why did I even do that??? I shouldve just I wanted to see Diavon'' I hit my self on the cheek ''Selfish!'' I let out a sigh and got out to where I went in before, I was sure I met eyes with Diavon back there.

''Miu!'' I heard someone call me when I looked at where the sound was it was Diavon and I made a smile ''Mr.D! Dont you have guests? why are you here? Oh yeah sorry about earlier I ruined your..party reunion?'' They had a lot of food so I thought it must be a party. ''I already dismissed them and what happened to you?!'' He grabbed my arms and examine them ''Ahhwell I went on an Adventure~''

I couldnt say I broke in.I dont wanna be jailed again, I sent shivers and because of that Diavon thought I was in a LOT of pain ''You need to be treated right away'' He suddenly carried me to the inside ''You. Call the doctor immediately they have to arrive in five minutes or Ill make them drink poison and make them treat theirselves with no help thats the only mercy hell get, tell him that'' And continues on caring me upstairs to this room and lay me down on the bed ''You didnt have to say that its not like you mean it''

He proceeds to cut my shirt and pants with a scissor till Im completely naked ''Hey! what are you doing?'' my face was flushing red and try to cover up my bottom part even though I still have my underwear on ''Do not struggle.'' He ordered with a low voice that I dont even wanna say or do anything .

The doctor came in panting ''Heeeeey you didnt have to say that! Youre too cruel you know??? I swear to myself Im gonna quit being a doctor soon~ So? What happened?'' The doctor is quite lively ''Treat him quickly, do not make a mistake.'' Davion ordered the doctor and so the doctor looked at where I was and let out a smirk and looked back to Davion and Davion just glared at him ''Alright~ Alright~ Geez'' The doctors walks closer to me and examine my scratches.

I was finally treated and covered in bandages, it was a bit painful to move. Diavon gave me pajamas that are big and comfy to wear ''Why are you covered with scratches?? Did those guys hurt you again?'' ''No no I just went to an adventure you know? I was very bored .oh yeah I didnt tell anyone that I left'' Diavon just nodded, did he believe that? ''Dont worry Ill tell Jirum and since you have nothing to do wanna come into my office?'' I nodded

We arrived in his office and Im currently sitting on his lap while hes doing his work I was getting quite bored ''Im sorry this is quite boring isnt it?'' Ah? Can he read my mind? ''Im sorryI just want you close to me I wanna touch you a bit longer'' Eh? What is happening? ''Mr.D what do you mean?...'' ''I just cant hide it anymoreI love you soo much since I met you on the sidewalk and when you talked to me you were soo precious..'' Diavon gently hugged me and rests his hands on my thighs while he rest his head on to my shoulder.

I was blushing madly and my heart was thumping ''wait wait wait.I cant keep up on whats happening anymore whats happening with me?? Did the thorns have love thorns or something??'' I thought ''Mr.D I dont understand how am I precious just by that?'' Diavon looked up to me ''Call me Diavon because I might attack you if you keep on calling me Mr.D its quite sexy when I hear it now'' He smiled

Ah!! Geez!! My heart is thumping soo loud. Diavon went closer to my ear and whispered ''I love you you'' and then kissed my ear. I lay my head down on his shoulder to hide my blushing face and I just hugged him since I was speechless.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
AN:: Hello everyone! I hoped you liked it!! please do tell me if I made a mistake and I'm sorry for the last chapters when the '' didn't work