Chapter 1 ~ Power

Oriana had been enjoying staying with the Cullens. Carlisle offered her to go to school. Oriana was 50/50 with it. She would be going with Alice and Jasper which made her happier. On the other hand, it was just filled with clueless humans. Oriana has always been around vampires, Bella was the first human she ever stayed around for a while.

"Oriana," Alice called her from kitchen.

"I wanna test something come here," She said leading her outside.

Jasper was already out there.

"Alice and I had a theory that you could have a special ability, you just don't know it yet."

"Thanks guys, I don't think I have one though. I'm fine with it though I went 452 years without one."

"You've been a vampire for 452 years!?" Alice said surprised.

"Hey, don't judge. I'm Victoria's little sister how old do you think she is?" Oriana asked crossing her arms.

"Oh yeah," Alice said whispering.

"We're still going to try," Jasper said to her.

"Let's give it a go," Oriana said stepping forward.

"Can you do anything that other vampires can't?" Jasper asked her.

"I don't have a thirst for human blood if that counts," Oriana said remembering Bella's birthday party.

"Ok, do you have any special abilities?"

"Not that I know of."

"I'm going to feel an emotion inside and you see if you can tell what I'm feeling," Jasper said to her.

Jasper looked emotionless.

"Um.....stressed?" Oriana said trying to focus on him.

"No, it was tired. You would have been able to tell how I feel if you had pathikonises. So you don't have my power."

"Didn't think so."

"You probably don't have mine since you don't get visions," Alice said stepping forward.

"Guys, it's pointless. Im fine without one, I've been going my whole life without one."

"Maybe it'll come to you," Alice said putting her hand on Oriana's shoulder.