47

Harry pov

I groaned waking out of my sleep, that was one painful braxton hicks.

I tried sitting up but this intense pain shot through my stomach, shit, my sweat pants are all bloody.

I cried out in pain shit am I going into labour, double shit, my phone is in my room.

I got up literally dragging myself to my room to get my phone. How stupid of me to leave it there.

I'm definately going to have a lot of cleaning when I'm done, I'm tarnishing the properly polished floors with my blood, like I fucking care at this moment.

Right now, it feels like I'm splitting down there, I craddled my tummy, "Babygirl.....daddy's gonna need you to stay put for a moment." I cried out, tears streaming down my face while my curls stick to my face from sweat.

I reached my phone calling an ambulance, they said they'll be here soon.

I groaned, this shit is really fucking painful.

"Ahhhh....fuck....hmmmm." I'm literally sobbing on my bedroom floor.

I decided to call Dr. Leslie since she always managed to calm me down somehow.

~Phone call between Harry and Dr. Leslie~

Dr. Leslie: Harry darling are you okay why are you calling so late?

Harry: She's coming Dr. Well I think she is....there's a lot of blood and...and...

I started sobbing, I'm a literal mess right now.

Dr. Leslie: OMG love! Have you called an ambulance?

Harry: Yeah I did they said.....oh they're here.

Dr. Leslie: Okay, I'm coming to meet you at the hospital now.

Harry: Okay bye.

~Call ended~

Well I see they got sense, they entered the house instead of knocking on the door.

"Hello! Where are you?" I hear someone call out, must be one of those paramedics.

"In here! Please hurry!" They came rushing in.

It was all a blur after that, me being rushed to the hospital and me giving birth to her, everything.

🤢🤮