38

Harry pov

Wow, he just drove off, I didn't see that coming but what do I expect. I can't control him, he's not mine.

Without even realising it, tears were streaming down my face.

I chuckled and it sounded so bitter, I took a deep breath.

"Urgh what did you expect, him to stay and hug you and act like he cares. He's been ditching you for the past month, stop expecting him to stay." I whispered out lecturing myself.

I made myself a quick dinner and then a warm shower and went straight to bed.

~♡~

I was currently just laying in bed this morning, I didn't feel like getting up at all and well since today is Thursady I decided to stay home for the rest of the week.

Exams are going to start soon and then it will be Christmas vacation. I can't wait, I'm tired of going to school already.

I'm thinking of switching to online classes after the vacation because it's only going to get harder for me with this pregnancy.

Maybe I'll stay, I'll consult my doctor first about my options.

I really don't feel like getting out my bed but I have to, I need to feed my baby.

I groaned getting up and going downstairs, I really don't feel like eating either.

I just took a few containers of yoghurt and went back to my room.

Maybe I should start getting some things for my daugther, I still haven't thought of a name for her yet.

I'm just, I feel so useless right now, I don't know.

Everyone around me just leaves, I don't know what I did but they just leave me.

First was my dad, he left us when I was about ten years old. Then my sister Gemma, she left as soon as she turned eighteen and I haven't seen or spoken to her since.

Next was mom and Aunty Trisha, I understand where my mom was coming from but I don't agree with her. I love my baby and I'm glad I didn't have an abortion.

I really miss my mom, and Aunty Trisha, she was like my second mom and well, turns out she hated me.

Then there is Zayn, he left me, I don't understand why though. He promised he will stay with me.

But as soon as he got a girlfriend he forgot about my existance.

I just really hope my baby stays with me and don't leave cause that's all everyone ever does.

Promise to stay but they turn their back on you when it's convenient for them.

Not sure if this made sense🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️