"Everyone stick together, we might lose each other in the crowd," Moon commanded, her narrow eyes still observing the place in detail.

Hoseok and Bee didn't have to have permission as they were already intertwining their hands and adhering to each other like glue, gaining looks from the seven others. 

The team moved as one, earning strange looks from people all around due to how they were wearing very attention-grabbing clothes and veils. 

As they were exploring through the narrow alleys, Namjoon couldn't help his habit but walk touching the different things to his sides like a child, that's when his eyes landed on a carpet which actually possessed a very detailed and ornate appearance, being made out of lustrous purple wool stitched together in such a way that it forms all manner of interesting patterns, series of abstract symbols printed along its surface, with flame-like intricates on its top and bottom. 

As he brushed his fingers against the material of the carpet, golden specks of dust swirled in the air and then everything happened within the blur of the moment.

"Whoaaa-" The carpet sent Namjoon flying around, complete panic was evident on his features as he ducked almost unanticipatedly when the carpet rushed under one of the open shops.

And there was all chaos. 

All the other eight voices' screamings sounded mumbles to Namjoon's ears as gusts of winds were hitting him directly in the face. 

The people were alarmingly splitting all over across the way gravity power holder traveled. 

Namjoon finched when the carpet flew over two people due to which one of them bumped into the other, throwing the piece of smoked fish in his hand cramming into the other's very shocked, and partially open mouth, almost choking him to gut.

"Haha, tasty, isn't it?"

Namjoon crossed over, grumbling an abrupt 'sorry' behind.

"Hey! Where are you taking my necklace?! Give it back, you bloody thief!" A salesman's hollering voice faded behind as an expensive-looking pearl pedant got stuck at one of the carpet's corners as it dashed by and went soaring along with it. 

"Aaah!" Namjoon's pupils grew wide as his eyelids fluttered briskly when he saw the way to ending into a wall up ahead. 

Bam!

And he collided with the wall, the carpet donating his body to the ground as he fell on his face first, in fact, worse, into a muddy pool.

Almost stumbling again, Namjoon gained his composure taking the support of the nearby wall, his palms supporting and slightly massaging his hips. 

"Are you okay?" No one couldn't really tell if they were worried or amused upon seeing him squishing his now swollen cheek.

"Namjoon hyung, sorry but you're literally resembling a choco steamed bun." Along with Jungkook, all of them burst into fits of laughter, to the point that they were sobbing into tears.

Contrarily, Namjoon didn't get angry or upset, instead, he was at a loss of words after what just happened as the deathly embarrassing scene replayed in his head. 

Namjoon had almost done with wiping his face clean when poor screams were heard in their ears. 

As the nine pairs of feet quickly sprinted towards the source of the noise, they discovered that a poor serf who was carrying a valuable ceramic vase on one of his shoulders was now bowing, begging to spare his life, just because his fragile shoulders couldn't bear the weight and his legs gave up and the vase shattered.