VinCha ~ Treacherous

Começar do início

Cha Young is not willing him go. She was worried, afraid that Vincenzo would get hurt, afraid that Vincenzo would be caught. But if she followed her ego and bad things happened to Caterina because she was too late to get help, she would feel very guilty. She also thought about Enrico. So like it or not, she must sincerely allow her husband to go, and continue to pray for her husband to come home safely.

Vincenzo just let go of his embrace after Cha Young's grip on his shirt loosened and the woman moved back.

"I go."

"Hm. Be careful."

Vincenzo kissed Cha Young's forehead, deeply.

~~~

"Eomma, I want to poop," said Rosé.

"Well, go to the toilet," said Cha Young who was making the bed with Luciana.

"Come with me..." Rosé asked spoiled.

Usually the girl can pee and poo on her own, but it seems that this time she can also feel the unfavorable atmosphere going on in their family, so she feels scared.

"Okay, let's go," Cha Young led her to the bathroom.

"Enrico, let's go to sleep," said Luciana.

"Where is my milk?"

"Wait a minute, Aunt Barbara is still making it."

The bedroom door is open. Luciana thought it was Barbara, but the one who came was Sofia.

"Oh, Miss Sofia, what's wrong?"

"Signore told me to bring Enrico," the girl said as she walked over to Enrico and took him by the hand.

Luciana went to come along, but Sofia forbade her.

"Signore said you didn't have to come."

"What? But he said earlier that I shouldn't be far from Enrico."

Smelling the finance manager's strange behavior, Luciana pulled Enrico, but Sofia held him back. Enrico cries because he is being fought over. And suddenly Sofia pulled out a gun.

BANG!!!

🔫

Cha Young gasped in surprise, as did Rose who had just washed her hands.

"Rosé, you stay inside."

"Eomma!" Rosé held her mother's hand, gripping it tightly.

"Rosé, listen to me. No matter what happens, stay here and don't make any sound. If you're scared, practice the butterfly therapy that Doctor Fia has taught you."

"Eomma..." the little girl began to cry in fear.

"Eomma will be back. Eomma promise."

Cha Young took out the gun that she kept in the waist bag she was wearing. Rosé crouched in the corner, covered her ears and closed her eyes. Cha Young slowly opened the bathroom door while pressing the lock button from the inside, closing it so that no one could open it from the outside. She peered through the wall of the walk-in closet, Enrico was struggling in Sofia's arms, and Luciana lay motionless in the blood.

Cha Young tries to aim at Sofia, but the woman moves. Cha Young is afraid that she shot Enrico who was in Sofia's arms.

BANG!

Cha Young's shot hits the display on the sideboard, grazing Sofia's shoulder. Sofia also returned fire at Cha Young's hideout twice.

"Get out! Get out, or I'll shoot this boy!" Sofia threatens by sticking the muzzle of a gun to Enrico's head.