Chapter twenty seven

(Before I begin this story I just wanna say thank you all so much for your support, I read all your comments and I cried, I was just scared that my story would get some hate because of it and I really love my stories and I love that you read my books.

I also love reading your comments, especially all your ideas that give birth to all my ideas. I love reading how much you guys love each chapter whether it be good or bad. I just didn't want to disappoint you at all, after all It's mostly you guys who give me all the inspiration and courage I need even more so than I give myself.

And that's why I want to thank you all so much for supporting me it really truly means so much to me🥺)
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

In the caves Souei was being treated for his wounds.

"I shall break through it with my attack!" Gaibru said.

"No, I'll go one more time." Souei said.

"But..." Gabiru said but then the cave started to glow they looked to the side to find the platform glowing where Rimuru and Ranga soon appeared.

"Oh! Great Rimuru!" Gabiru yelled joyfully. Ranga ran towards them and they all kneeled.

"Great Rimuru, I am glad to see you are safe." Souei said.

"Yeah...wait! What about you Souei?! You look a lot worse off than me!" Rimuru said.

"This is of no consequence." Souei said and Vesta came in eith a heing potion in hand.

"Ah, you're here, Great Rimuru!" He said and kneeled beside Souei and gave him the potion. "Here, drink this." He said and Souei drank it.

"What's going on in Tempest?" Rimuru asked.

"We aren't sure." Vesta said.

"I can't get in with my men who headed into town! I'm sorry worried!" Gabiru said holding s communication orb which was fuzzy as though there was no signal.

"It appears to be enclosed within a barrier." Vesta said.

"So it's true." Rimuru said.

"Master Souei tried to break through the barrier around Tempest and enter the city. That's when he got hurt. Soka said.

"Quiet Soka. Don't worry about me " Souei said.

"Of course." She said.

"If even Souei couldn't break through it, this barrier must me pretty tough. Who put it there?" Rimuru asked.

"I believe... it was the human nation, the kingdom of Falmuth. I have confirmed that they have initiated military action. A large army is headed toward Tempest." Souei said.

"We gotta hurry to the city!" Rimuru said and they all made their way to see the city where Rimuru saw the barrier for himself.

"That's the barrier?!" Gabiru yelled and Rimuru turned human and put his hand on the barrier.

"Great Sage, analyze it." He said.

Answer. Confirmed great magic originating inside the barrier, anti-magic area, as well as reduced magicule desity caused by the barrier cast from outside.

Reduced magicule density? Is it the same as Hinata's Holy Field? Rimuru asked.

Negative. The principle is the same, but it's purification is weaker, making it an inferior version. It can be resisted with Multilayer Barrier.

Great Magic from the inside and holu magic from outside... So it's a two layered barrier. Who could have done this And why? He thought.