Chapter thirty one

Inside the main tent where the King and The head Priest sat, they trembled at the sight before them.

"R-R-R-R-Reyheim! What is this?! What can we do?! What should we do?!" King Edomalis whimpered as he desperately held onto the Head Priest.

"Please calm down! Please calm down!" Reyheim whimpered as well.

"Is King Edomalis safe?!" Razen yelled as he ran with the captain to the tent.

"What are you doing protect the King!" The captain yelled.

"Yes sir!" The knights yelled and as soon as they came out from under the tent they were dead, shocking the captain.

"F-Folgen! Quickly… we must get away from here quickly! We must return to our Kingdom and regroup!" King Edomalis shreiked.

"Agreed. We have no idea what is happening. If we don't leave at once we will be killed, as well." Razen said."

"Shogo? No, you are…"

"I am Razen, my king." He said.

"Ah, Razen! Thank goodness you're back! Now, we must return home quickly! Your transportation magic can--"

"Unfortunately, Anti-magic Area is preventing me from using my magic," Razen said.

"Wh-what?!"

"Th-then…"

"Worry not, my King, Archbishop Reyheim. I will use my unique skill, Spearhead, to force those remaining alive to gather together. I will use them as living shields to protect the two of you." Captain Folgen said.

"Oh! Of course! Well done, Folgen!" Edomalis praised.

"We can always rely on you, Sir Folgen!" Reyheim said as the King sighed in relief.

"I will assemble the knights. Please begin preparations to retreat." He said.

"Understood!" Reyheim said and Captain Folgen rushed out of the safety of the tent and he was dead.

King Edomalis wailed with fear as tears and snot came out and he fell over.

"We're dead! We're all going to die!" He said as he looked at the Captain's dead body with a steaming hole right in his head.

"Th-This can't be… what in the world is going on?!" Reyheim said as his eyes were wide with shock and terror. Even Razen could not help but be stunned. He moved from under the tent and saw a figure descend from the sky towards them.

"That's… it can't be," Razen said in realization. "The ruler of the monster nation?" He said as Rimuru was right before him.

"Your face looks Japanese. Are you the otherworlder who attacked our city?" Rimuru asked. 

"Only on the outside. Someone different is inside." He said.

"Hmm...Well, either way, you're still an enemy." Rimuru said and a ball of water formed in his hand and Razen was shot right through the head and his body fell to the floor with a thud.

"No! N-Not Razen, too!" Edomalis said in tears. It was a mistake to mess with the nation of monsters! What do I do? How can I survive?!... N-No this might be by chance. This fool was so pleased to negotiate with a puny nation like Blumund. If I the King of the great Kingdom of Falmuth, offer a proposal, he's sure to fall to his knees in overwhelming joy! He thought.

Outside two knights, we quivering at the sight they just saw.

"S-Spare us… Please spare us!" they said but Rimuru didn't bother to listen and killed them both.