Chapter six🍋✅

The fire spirit Ifrit summons three fire demons and they start flying around spreading their embers causing fire.

"Damn it! We just built all that!" Rimuru said.

"Ouch!" Eren said feeling the heat of the fire.Aria

uses the earth to make domes over the fires the deprive them of oxygen.

"You guys need to get out fo here!" Rimuru said.

"We can't do that." Kaval said pulling out his sword. "I don't know why she's suddenly out for blood..." he said.

"But she's one of us!" Gido said.

"We can't just leave her!" Eren said gripping her magic staff.

"All right. Just be careful." Rimuru said.

"You guys are pretty cool, just try not to die. To make things easier I'll take on ifrit while you take care of his lackeys." Aria said.

"You can't do that, its dangerous." Rimuru said.

"Don't worry I'll just stall him long enough so he doesn't cause more damage." She said

"Never thought I'd see the day when I'd fight a legendary hero." Kaval said.

"You never know what's gonna happen in life." Gido said.

"Let's go!" Rimuru said.

Aria zooms forward incases her knee in ice and tries to kneel ifrit in the chest but he manages to block however the force of the attack sent him flying back. She flies towards him again going for a punch as Fubuki howls a blizzard.

With Rimuru and the adveturers, the fire demons begin attacking them flying towards them.

"Icicle Lance!" Eren chants her spell and a shard of ice cuts the demon.

"Hey, you doing okay?" Rimuru asked.

"Just leave it to us! We've put our whole lives on the line to be adventurers, you know!" Eren said sending more blasts of ice towards the fire demons.

"Hey, gimme a break. I'm the leader, remember? Well, whatever. We've got the first one!" Kaval said.

"We're all in the same boat, as they say!" Gido said.

"I'll leave you to it, then. But don't over do it. Whoa!" Rimuru said as a ball of fire almost hit him

"Ranga!" Rimuru said dodging as Ranga jumps out of his shadow. "Yes!"

Rimuru lands on Ranga's back. Ranga runs dodging the attacks.

"Ranga, here they come!" Rimuru said as the demons shot more fore at them.

"Hey! Do you need help over there!" Aria yelled. Behind her is ifrit encased in ice.

"No! Just keep distracting him!" Rimuru yelled.

"Roger!" She said as the ice around ifrit begins to crack and burst apart with ifrit having a very angry look.

"Oh? You still want to play huh?" Aria smiled.

"Just concentrate on evading them! I'll do the attacking!" Rimuru said.

"Understood!" Ranga said as he dodges more attacks.

We need to take care of those guys before we can join Arai to face Ifrit. What to do? My water blade will just evaporate... But what if I shoot all the water in my belly towards them at once? Rimuru thought.

Answer. Expulsion of great amounts of water is possible. When it makes contact with a salamander, it will cause an explosion of steam. Take this action?