Chapter five✅

When everyone arrived back at the village, they were surprised to find more goblins.

"Um, Rigurd what's going on?" Aria asked.

"They all heard rumours about you and came by here from nearby  Goblin villages to seek protection." He said.

"Huh..." Aria said.

"O-Oh..." Rimuru said.

"Welcome home, Great Rimuru, Lady Aria!" The new goblins yelled.

"So how many are there?" Aria asked

Approximately 500.

Crap! Aria thought looking around around to see all the hopeful gazes.

"Well no one said a big family is a bad one." She sighed and steps forward.

"Alright then, Females! If you would follow me to receive your names." She said and a large group of females follow after her.

After naming all 500 goblins. Aria and Rimuru were out for 3 days.

The night they awoke Aria took Rimuru into the forest. For a while they just keep walking.

"Um... So what us it that you wanted to talk about?" Rimu asked cautiously.

"Rimuru, do want to break the bond?" Aria asked.

"Eh?" Rimuru said.

"Do you want to break the soulmate bond with me" She said.

"Why?!" Rimuru yelled.

"Why, You say? Rimuru have you accepted  the mate bond?" She asked.

"Yes I have." He said.

"Well, have you acknowledged me as your mate?!" She exclaimed.

"...."

"See. What's the point of this stupid bond when you won't stop looking at me as a child. You know last night, I used the mate bond to check on you and I saw you with all those elf women I thought that you'd be better off without me as a mate so that you wouldn't have to feel chained up.

I really care about you Rimuru you're the first friend I've ever made and I don't want to lose it over this." She said as she started sobbing.

Rimuru didn't know what to do, he's never thought about breaking the bond in fact he didn't want to and now after your confession he's confused.

"For now lets just talk about it later." He said trying to reach her but she steps back causing his heart to sting.

No this isn't what I want. Don't walk away from me. Rimuru thought, afterall he's been lonely and single for a long time so when he found out you were his SM he was happy.

Since you were his first girlfriend (of sorts) he doesn't  know how to interact with you and now because of his fun time with the elves has caused an even bigger misunderstanding.

After a while Aria's sobbing ceased. "Let me ask you again Rimuru do you or do not want to keep this bond?" She said.

"W-Wait isn't this a bit rash of a decision to make?!" Rimuru said trying to diffuse the situation.

"It's not! Dean told me that if you really care about someone you'd be willing to give them up to whatever makes them happy and you're happy when you're a free man aren't you?" She asked.

"W-Well... that's true...wait, Dean?" He muttered. Ugh this is turning into one of those drama show conflicts. He sighed sweat dropped internally.