Chapter seven✅

Rimuru, Aria and the goblins' development of the village continued to progress. Kaijin and the three dwarf brothers, Garm,Dord and Myrd, made clothing and tools and built more homes, while the goblin lords under Rigurd and Carla worked out a system for ruling the village.

Everything's going great! Even without my orders, everyone's doing their job. Makes it easier for me! Rimuru thought as he jumped of a door that two goblins were carrying.

Besides, there's something important I need to do. He thought.

"Good. No one's around." He said as he got into the hut. He spits out a mask, this mask is the one that once belonged to Shizu.

"There, all fixed." He said as he put it aside. "Shizu-San, I'll take good care of this keepsake for you. Now, then..." he said as begins to Laugh.

"Transform!" He transforms into a human.

"This mimic works really smoothly. An actual human body... feels great to have this." He said as he began to test out his new body's senses of sight,hearing etc.

"Actually, I think I could see and hear things better a s a slime. Because of magic sense? So, next... Hey, great sage, since I ate Ifrit, can I use body doubles now, too?" He asked.

Answer. All of ifrit's skills, including body doubld, have been analyzed.

"All right, great! I'll try it out now. Body double!" He said summoning a copy of himself.

"I see... it does look.loke shizu-san. No trace at all of how I looked like when i was alive. What a beautiful...boy? Girl?" He said Examining his face.

Well, I need to my sex when in human form, right? Though I can already tell... But since i didn't actually check to be sure... He thought as he speaks through his fingers he sighs in relief.  "Yahoo! My son made it! But how? Now that I think about it I never really had a sex as a slime." He said.

"That's because of me." Aria said surprising Rimuru as she removes something from her face and appears sitting on the bed.

"You look like you had a nice time Examining yourself." She giggled.

"W-What are you doing in here?!" He shrieked.

"Hey. I was just minding my own business making something when all of a sudden a slime came in here and started staring at himself. But I can't really blame you since my project works a little to well." She said smiling.

"Okay, okay, can you please get out!" He said covering himself with his hands. This only makes her laugh.

"Okay I'll got but first as payment for your humiliation." She said as she summons two crystal mirrors.

"This is what I look a lot more older." She said pointing to the first mirror.

" She said pointing to the first mirror