Not an update

Hello readers just wanted to correct a few things well I just wanted to apologise for the whole pedophilia thing at the time I was thinking about werewolf soulmmates kinda thing because I've ready alot of fantasy books about soulmmates finding each other at like 16 hehe😅😅😅😅 so....my bad for not clarifying.

At the time I was thinking like hey if the read on maybe they'll get it, you know, but uh maybe not.

So here's the explaination.

When Aria was still 15 yes she was young I get it but when she and Rimuru mated was the day she turned 16 you know and uh the entirety of the book just like the anime is a span of 2 years(if I'm not mistaken) so by now she would've been 18.

But in like my head becuase of her parents neglectful behaviour, she forced herself to mature at a young age to please them, so I  wanted to take that maturity to a new world and leave her young and family pleasing self behind in the old world where she died, you know cause like I was thinking that you know if this is their new life then it would be like she and Rimuru are starting off at 0 age, becuase their reincarnation represents a new beginnign for them both.

And the whole after mating thing I know the picture is a little mmmm😕 at the time I was thinking hey it would be better if like she was around Rimuru's height, but I also wanted her to be cute sooo😅 again my bad.

But if the stuff still makes you uncomfortable then I will make a few changes so you don't freaked out and stuff🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Apologies for the confusion. Like I'm really super sorry, i feel terrible for making ya'll uncomfortable 😢. I really really am sorry.