Chapter thirty two

(Hey Guys, before I start this chapter I want to mention someone who has helped me edit my most recent of chapter, they've really helped me out so if you wanna have someone to help you with edit check out Carnyteishere)

chapter32

W-what happened?... Is Aria?... Is everyone...was my evolution successful? Rimuru thought as he started to come.

Yes. Your evolution to Demon Lord, the Harvest Festival, was completed successfully.

Oh, good… He thought as he started to open his eyes. When he did he noticed that he was in his home in the bedroom only it no longer looked destroyed and broken and then he saw someone walk by, it was a woman with long white hair.

 When he did he noticed that he was in his home in the bedroom only it no longer looked destroyed and broken and then he saw someone walk by, it was a woman with long white hair

(New body)

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"There, there, let it all out." She said as she held a baby who soon let out a loud burp.

"Wow that was a big one, but you did eat a lot, I can't wait for Rimuru to wake up." She said as she laid the baby in the crib.

"...Aria?" Rimuru said, making the woman freeze and turn around, her red eyes in full view for him to see.

"Rimuru, you're awake I'm so glad you're okay." She said hugging him.

"Aria…" He said as turned human and grabbed her into his arms. "You're here, you're here... when you died I just, I just, please... don't kill me like that again." He said as his grip on her got tighter.

"Yeah...I promise." She said, hugging him back. He pulled her back and cupped her cheek and kissed her of which she returned and then he started to kiss more roughly his joy, his relief, and his love were all properly conveyed to her that she couldn't help but let tears fall down her cheek.

The day she died she didn't think she'd ever see him again so when she woke up and cracked out of the egg with a fresh new body she couldn't wait for them to hold each other again, but she had to be patient because Rimuru used up a lot of magicules and was asleep.