Chapter twenty six

"....Ow,ow,ow,ow!" Aria yelled in pain as she layed down on her bed having contractions.

"It's okay Lady Aria, just breathe." Shuna said as she wiped the sweat forming on Aria's forehead. "Don't worry they'll be ready to come out soon so try to relax.l." She said.

"I want them to come out now and I can't relax Shuna, I never thought in all my life I would experience such horrible pain." Aria said making the ladies in the room giggle.

"I can't wait and don't worry Lady Aria we will be here to support you in Great Rimuru's place." Shion said holding Aria's hand.

"Thank you, everyo--hiii!" Aria squealed as she felt another wave of pain and squeezed Shion's hand and Shion couldn't help but wince and let out a tear.

Notice. Three humans have entered the city, subject seemed to be filled with malicious intent.

A while ago Aria had set up a bubble barrier around the city which would alert her of people's coming in's and out and it would alert her of people who've come to do harm.

"What's wrong Lady Aria?" Carla asked seeing Aria's worried face.

"It's just... we have hostiles in the city and I'm worried that they'll do harm to everyone and now that I'm...oh!....about to give birth I can't do anything to help." Aria said.

"Then Shion and I will go in your place, Carla look after Lady Aria until we return do not worry Lady Aria we will be tight back." Shuna said.

"Thank you so much, I'm sorry for causing you trouble." Aria said.

"Don't worry about it." Shuna said as she closed the door, but even after she left Aria couldn't help this feeling of foreboding.

"Don't worry Lady Aria I'm surw they'll all be fine." Carla said trying tow ease Aria's worries.

"I hope so...maybe I should send some--"

Notice, that is not recommended if you were to use you abilities in your state it may cause harm to the children.

So I can do anything I don't know why but I'm really worried. Aria though as she looked out the window which overlooks the city.

*Meanwhile*

Gobta was helping out Gobzo who was accused of sexually harrasing a girl.

"Y-you believe me, Gobta?" Gobzo asked.

"You shouldn't even have to ask." Gobta said and Gobzo who was overjoyed higged him.

"I'll follow you forever!" He yelled.

"Hey, c'mon! You're suffocationg me!" Gobto said.

"W-Wait, What's going on?! Are you trying to say I'm lying?!"Kirara yelled.

"What? That's not what it sounded like?" Gobta asked shocking her.

"H-How dare you, you stupid Goblin?! You've got some nervd underestimating me! Why do you believe him?! You didn't see what happened!" She yelled.

"I mean, who wouldn't believe their own friend?" Gobta said.

"Get real! You think I'm gonna accept a reason like that?!" She yelled.

"Gobzo here is only interested in shion, anyway. She's like... you wouldn't believe it!" Gobta said drawing a silhouette of Shion. "So there's no way he'd try to touch s little girl like you." Gobta said shocking her into silence.

"Hey, no fair! That was a secret!" Gobzo yelled embarrassed.

"Little late for that. Everyone knows." Gobta said.