little endings

Y/ns POV
A few months later

Everything is going great, I have a healthy fixed robot , a boy I'm head over heels for and a good life on the resolute . But things can change.

A few hours ago

I am eating food with the Robinsons in the cafeteria when two scientists walk in with my robot Alaska and Wills Robot. I walk up to them and thank them for their services and hug Alaska. We walk back and everyone has their eye on us, and I feel a bit anxious but Will looks at me in the eyes and instead of anxiousness I get butterflies real quick. The alarms go off and everyone runs to their Jupiter's because the Alien alarm was pulled. But I knew Amy would be in the instrument closet getting a keyboard for her room to play so I sprint to the east wing ignoring the yells that Will made while being held back and pushed into the direnction of Jupiter 2. I pick up my speed with Alaska behind me and get Amy and sprint to our Jupiter 7 but it's to late to get there and Amy , Me and Alaska climb into the tunnels under the resolute and stay their for awhile until the robot which we later named SAR went away .

A/n : kinda exciting don't ya think ? Anyways sorry for short chapter I explain this already on my other story that I have a paper due today. Bye Luvs.