can i call you darling ?

Y/n's POV
Then next day I am hanging out with Penny in jupier 2 talking about how much we both love books and Penny tells me that when her mom was young there was this app called Wattpad where cool people would read and write stories.

A/n: this makes me feel very old.

I was so interested in the conversation that I don't notice Will in the corner looking at us. Penny then looks at something behind me and say " Go away we're talking "
I turn around to see Will looking at us and I start to blush hard remembering what happend yesterday . And then Penny asks " Why are you blushing  Y/n ? " I simply reply with " I'm not blushing that's nonsense"
Penny looks at me suspiciously but I quickly make up an excuse saying that I need to fix something on my Jupiter. I quickly walk away and head to the cafeteria, once I get there it's empty so I grab an apple from the shelf and lay on top of a table humming to my self the lyrics you Kiss Her You Fool. After a few minutes I finish eating my apple and throw it into the trash and lay back down. Will walks in a few seconds later and I don't notice so I start singing quietly the song and Will gets flustered . He starts playing the song from the speakers and I quickly shot up wondering how the hell someone turned on the music I was singing to. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Will , he walked up to me and said " care to dance darling ?

Third Person POV
Will shot out a hand and Y/n accepted it and they started slow dancing on top of the table
A/n : If you still have the song you can play it for this part

As the song continues playing Will held Y/n tighter on the waist and spins her. Y/n feels flustered and starts blushing real hard that Will even noticed. He smiled and put a hand on her check and gently rubs it which his soft warm thumb. Y/n wasn't thinking strait and saw an opertunity and took it.
She kissed Will slowly with her hand on his neck, Will felt fireworks in his stomach. They separate there lips and the song ends, they look into eachothers eyes until Will says " would you maybe like to go on a date some time soon?"
Y/n climbs off the table and leaves the room but before closing the says " sure a date sound awesome"
Before leaving the room with butterflies. Little did they now and shipping Maureen saw it all and was bursting with joy inside.
A/n : sorry for the short chapter luvs