intro

I recomend you read this all even though it is long it really explains a lot 😁

Hey guys I just want to come on here and say a little bit about my story firstly let me talk about Y/N Darwin. Y/N is the daughter of the two most famous astronauts aboard The Resolute , Also they died saving half the colony. And yes that might be cliché but the whole reason she's famous is because of them so I would like to keep them dead and let me know if you don't like that but there will be parentalfigure . Don West was friends with Y/ns parents so he's like an uncle to her.

Next let's talk about Amy. Amy is kind hearted and very smart. Y/n is piloting the Jupiter but Amy controls everything else. Amy is Korean and full name is Amy Marie Kim. She has a love interest named Jasper which is also one of my OCs.Her parents died  as well helping Y/Ns parents but has relatives such as Jolene and Mark Kim which are her official guardians.

Now let's talk about more of my OCs.
First we have Jasper who is Amy's love interest. Kind of like Harry Potters Ron and Hermione they will reveal their love for each other later on for now they tolerate each other. Also Jasper's name is Jasper Cannon and his uncle has a big role on the resolute.

For the Robinsons Penny will have a crush on Vijay and Vijay will like her back but their relationship won't last long sadly and Judy will stay single.

The final thing I'm gonna talk about is Alaska the robot and she does not look like Wills robot. Alaska is a She and is white hence the name Alaska. She doesn't speak as much as Wills robot does but protects Y/N and Amy. A final thing is that her lights are purple instead of blue and when she's mad they turn orange. I just wanted to make her different than the other robot because she's going to be very special in the series and I want her to be iconic😚

That's the summary of the story Hope you enjoy it ! Chapters will be uploaded every week because it takes time but see you guys later bye.