"I'm ready." He whispered. Minho kissed his lips one more time before leaning over and grabbing a bottle of lube out of Minho's drawer. "How'd you know that would be in there?" Jisung questioned.

"Lucky guess I suppose. I don't know where else it would be." Minho smiled at the boy underneath him, loving how absolutely amazing he is. "You are truly the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on, Han Jisung. Absolutely perfect." Minho attacked Jisung with a ton of light pecks all over his face, causing light giggles to come out of Jisung.

"Hyung~" He whined, slightly pushing Minho away. "Please just fuck me already."

"Calm down, impatient baby." Minho giggled. "Just say the word and I'll stop, okay?" Jisung nodded, so Minho proceeded to lube up his fingers, prodding one into Jisung's ass. He slowly pushed it in until he reached his knuckle, and pulled it out, repeating the process over and over again until he could tell Jisung was getting impatient again. He added one more finger and began to move them in a scissoring movement inside of Jisung, effectively stretching him.

"More. I need more." He whimpered, rutting down against Minho's fingers. Minho slid in another finger, even though he knew that wasn't what Jisung meant. He knew Jisung meant he wanted Minho inside of him, but what was the harm in teasing him a bit more. Minho pumped three fingers in and out of Jisung until the man was almost at his limit again. "Hyung, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna-" Minho interrupted him by kissing him and pulling his fingers out. Jisung sighed into Minho, craving that sweet release he had been denied two times now. Jisung pushed Minho away slightly. "Go sit down." He demanded. Minho was confused but he listened anyway. Minho sat down leaning against the headboard as Jisung crawled in front of him.

"What're you gonna do, baby?"

"Make you feel the same way you're making me," Jisung said, slightly smirking before he pulled Minho's pants and underwear completely down. Minho hadn't noticed how unbearably hard he had become. He shivered, feeling the air envelop his dick. Jisung quickly wrapped his hand around his base and began to tug up and down, watching Minho's face contort in pleasure. "Does that feel good, hyung?"

"Fuck." Minho sighed. "So fucking good, Sungie." Jisung continued working his hand as he leaned down and left kitten lips right over Minho's slit. His breath hitched, waiting for Jisung to give him more, which didn't take long. Soon, Jisung's head was bobbing up and down Minho's whole dick. The older was practically whimpering under the younger's touch as he watched his dick completely disappear into Jisung's mouth. He wanted to watch Jisung just swallow all of his cum so badly. He wanted to watch the creamy white fluid overflow out of his mouth and drip down Jisung's chin. He was about to watch it happen, but Jisung pulled off with a pop just seconds before he hit his limit. "Jisung, w-why?" He groaned in frustration.

"I don't want you to cum unless it's in me." He said before switching their positions, Minho right on top of him. "Please cum in me, hyungie." He begged in a hushed tone, watching how badly it affected Minho. He placed his arms above his head and spread his legs, giving Minho such easy access to absolutely wreck him and leave him immobile for days.

"Are you sure you're ready, angel?" Minho asked, double-checking one final time.

"I'm positive," Jisung replied, kissing Minho's cheek. Minho nodded and applied more lube to his cock before aligning with Jisung's fluttering hole. He glanced up one final time and pushed himself in, being met with no hesitation. Jisnug's breath was caught in his throat.

"Harder, please, harder," Jisung begged and Minho listened, moving his hips in and out more powerful rate, feeling himself bottoming out against Jisung's inner walls.

"Has anyone else fucked you like this?" Minho asked, followed by a harsh thrust. Jisung frantically shook his head.

"N-no. Only hyung." Jisung moaned out.

"Only I'm allowed to see you like this, understood?"

"Y-yes, sir." Jisung whimpered.

"Your tight little hole is only for hyungie. Right?"

"Uh-huh. Just for you." Minho groaned, picking up the pace pounding into Jisung hard and fast.

"Do you like it, baby? Do you like it when I fuck into you like this?" Minho asked, finally hitting the younger's prostate. The yell that leaves JIsung is pornographic.

"Mhm. It's so good. Hyungie's cock feels so good." Jisung whimpers as Minho continues to abuse his prostate.

"You're so pretty," Minho grunted into his ear before reaching up and beginning to play with his nipples. Minho's fingers rubbed and twisted Jisung's soft, pink nipples receiving the cutest little whimpers. "And you're all mine. Right, princess?"

"Mhm, all y-yours." Jisung's back arched as he felt his pleasure level just get closer and closer to peaking. "I-I'm so-" His words were cut off by a choked-out moan.

"Are you gonna cum?" Jisung nodded frantically. "Then cum, baby. Hyungie wants to watch his princess come undone all over himself." Jisung whined as his entire body tensed followed by the hardest orgasm he's ever had. Strings of white shot out of his neglected cock and landed all over Minho's and his own chest. He moaned and whimpered into Minho's ear, clawing up his back, trying to find a way to release all the tension within him. Minho started to slow down a little, not wanting to overstimulate the boy underneath him.

"N-no. Keep going." Jisung demanded.

"Are you sure?"

"Please keep fucking me." Minho listened and picked the pace back up right where he left it. Jisung's legs were wrapped around Minho's waist, holding him close. When Minho continued to abuse his prostate, he was shaking, never feeling anything so intense in his whole life and he was loving every second of it. He could feel himself already begin to harden again and he knew that he wasn't going to last very long at all. Minho only got faster and faster chasing the high he craved so, so badly. He hadn't actually fucked anybody since he was with Jisnug. He missed the feeling of something so warmly wrapped around his dick. He missed the feeling of Jisung.

"I love you so fucking much Jisung. God, I missed you. I missed fucking you so bad." Minho groaned.

"I love you too hyung. I love hyungie and his big cock. Feels so good." Jisung could tell that both of them were only a few more thrusts away from climaxing. Jisung slightly pushed his hips down, trying his hardest to match Minho's thrusts into him.

"Can I cum in you, baby?" Minho whined.

"Please. Sungie wants to be all filled up." Minho moaned before releasing all inside Jisung. He continued to slowly fuck into Jisung, riding out his high. Jisung's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt Minho's seed spread all throughout him. He hadn't felt like this in so long and he missed it so bad. Just the feeling of Minho cumming inside of him sent him into his second orgasm, once again cumming all over the two of them. Minho slowed down until he eventually reached a halt. He slowly pulled out, leaving Jisung a whimpering mess. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth, wetting it with warm water before returning to the fucked-out boy on the bed. He gently cleaned the two of them up and threw the cloth in the hamper and climbed into bed with Jisung. Both of them couldn't feel a drop of alcohol in their system anymore. They felt as though they were completely sober. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, going back and forth whispering quiet 'i love you's and exchanging small kisses.

"I love you, Han Jisung. So much." He pecked the younger's forehead. "So much." He whispered.

"I love you too, but Sungie's getting tired. Can I go to sleep, hyungie?"

"Of course, angel. Get the best rest ever." Minho kissed his cheek one more time before they both fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling truly exhausting from the exciting night.