3

"Daddy!" Jisung heard followed by tons of tiny footsteps as soon as he opened the door. He kicked his shoes off and soon his son was already clinging to his legs. 

"Hey baby, did you have a good day?" Jisung picked him up and pecked his temple. The boy pouted and looked away. 

"No." He mumbled. 

"Why not?" 

"Because you weren't home." 

"But Dad was. Didn't you have fun with him?" 

"It would've been more fun if you were."  The pout never left the boy's face for a second. 

"Well, then tomorrow should be amazing since I'll be home all day long." 

"All day? Really?" His face lit up as his dad smiled at him and nodded. "Yayyy!!" Jisung hugged his son for a second before setting him down as they both walked to the living room. 

"So, how'd it go?" Eric questioned. 

"It went good. I got some great photos, and they were actually really cool. They both apologized and then we all went out for coffee." 

"So, you said Chan had a boyfriend, now? What's up with that?" 

"Yeah, I always knew he was a little gay, but it was still shocking to see him and Minho openly dating. They seem to be pretty happy with each other." 

"Wait, they're dating each other?" Jisung nodded. "Well, now I don't have to worry about that Lee trying to steal you from me." 

"You never did. I'm all yours." Their lips connected for a sweet second before they were interrupted. 

"Ewwwww." Jaeho fake gagged. They pulled apart, laughing at their son. 

"Jae, one day there's gonna be somebody that you love so so so much and you're gonna give them kisses all the time. Then, we'll be the ones saying ew." 

"Never, girls have cooties." Jaeho said disgustedly. 

"Let's see what you say in a few years." Eric replied, laughing. Eric went to the kitchen and looked around, trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. "Does pizza sound good to you?" 

"It sounds amazing." Jisung yelled back before turning on a show and cuddling Jaeho. 

-- 

Saturday

"Jae, do you wanna go grocery shopping with Daddy?" The boy jumped off the couch and ran to Jisung, happily nodding. "Well, get your shoes on then so we can go." 

"Oh, Ji, wait." Eric said walking towards them. 

"What's up?" The younger leaned in and whispered to Jisung. 

"Will you get some more lube? Our's is almost gone." Jisung blushed and pushed him away. 

"Do you really want me to buy that when he's with me?" 

"He doesn't know what it is." Eric laughed. "It'll be fine. 

"Maybe." Jisung shook his head and laughed before leaving the house with Jaeho. It was a short drive to the grocery store. Once they got inside, Jaeho climbed into the cart and played with the things that Jisung threw in one by one. Jisung thought back to what Eric said and started to head to that aisle, hoping nobody he knew would see him. Once he finally got there, he grabbed the kind he usually got. He was about to set it down, but a familiar voice distracted him.

"Jisung, is that you?" He looked up and saw Minho. The older's eyes flashed down into the bottle in Jisung's hands before he busted out laughing.