11

Saturday

"Daddy..." the boy whined, climbing into bed next to Jisung.

"What's wrong, Jae?" He asked, wrapping his arm around his son.

"I had a scary dream. I need snuggles."

"Everything's alright, baby. Don't worry. Everything's okay." Jisung rubbed his back gently, comforting the boy until he fell asleep again. Jisung tried to go back to sleep, but he couldn't. He tried scrolling on his phone for a bit, but he just couldn't fall asleep again. It was 6 am, so he didn't necessarily have to go back to sleep, but he was tired as he was up late with Minho. He finally gave up and just laid there, staring at the ceiling in silence. Naturally, his thoughts began to drift back to last night. Had Minho really said that? There was no way, right? Why would Minho still be in love with me? The thought sent butterflies to Jisung, and he hated himself for it. Am I in love with him too? I can't, I made a promise to Chan.

Jisung tried to sort out his own feelings but it felt impossible. He was starting to figure out why it always upset him that the older wasn't home or spent all his time with Chan or Changbin. But he couldn't. He promised there was nothing, not even feelings. How would Chan react to finding something like this out? Besides, he wasn't even entirely sure that he had heard Minho correctly or at all. He could've hallucinated it completely. God, he wishes that was the case. But, he knew it wasn't. He knew that he heard Minho loud and clear profess his love for the younger under the impression he couldn't be heard. He knew that he had broken his promise to one of his new best friends. And he also knew that he had to completely suppress his feelings because everybody would be better off in the end.

--

Jisung never went back to sleep. It was now 8 am and he was sitting in the living room, sipping on his still burning hot coffee, just trying to think of anything other than Minho. But it was impossible. The harder he tried not to, the more he did. He was caught off guard when a voice called out to him.

"You good, Ji?" Minho asked, rubbing his tired eyes walking to sit next to the younger.

"What?" Jisung registered what he had been asked. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

"How long have you been up?"

"2 hours, Jae woke me up at 6 and I couldn't go back to sleep." Minho nodded and slowly walked to the kitchen to get himself some coffee. The two sat in silence on the couch, drinking their coffees until Minho decided to turn on the TV. It didn't take long before he heard soft snores coming from next to him. He turned and was greeted with a sleeping Jisung, his head just hanging down against his chest. Minho smiled to himself and gently moved the younger's head to be resting on his shoulder.

"So fucking adorable." Minho whispered to himself before refocusing on the show playing. Some time had passed before tiny footsteps could be heard making their way to the living room.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Jaeho complained, his feet shuffling against the floor as he walked to the couch to wake up his dad.

"What time is it?" Jisung asked groggily, sitting up.

"It's 9." Minho informed.

"I'll go make you some breakfast, baby. Want some pancakes?" He asked, standing up.

"Sit back down, Ji. I can do it."

"It's fine, I got it." He protested.

"Jisung, I know you're tired. Just go lay back down in bed. I can take care of Jaeho for a while. We'll have so much fun, won't we buddy?" Jaeho smiled and nodded, excitedly.

"Fine." He grumbled, walking back to his bed and laying down, falling asleep within seconds.

--

Jisung woke up, feeling extremely disoriented. He stared at the bright window for a moment, letting his eyes adjust to the light before reaching for his phone. 2:06. Jaeho is probably napping already. He stood up and walked out of his room just to be met with a very sinful situation in the living room. Minho was straddling Chan on the couch, the eldest's shirt completely unbuttoned allowing Minho to mark his neck and chest with ease.

"Oh my fucking god." Jisung yelled out, quickly turning around once he fully realized what was happening.

"Jisung-" Chan said, shocked. Minho quickly climbed off of him and sat down a safe distance away as if he could pretend nothing was happening.

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd be up this soon." Minho explained, a rose color tinting his cheeks while Chan tried to re-button his shirt as fast as possible. Jisung slowly turned around. He didn't know what to say. "There's some food for you on the counter."

"Horny-asses." He grumbled, walking to the kitchen by himself. Jisung hated himself for the pit in his stomach as he reheated his food. I should've fucking known. Why would he still be in love with me? Chan is so much better. And Minho deserves better. Jisung quickly pushed down the tears he could feel would spill over any second. The microwave beeped so he pulled the food out and sat down at the kitchen island, just eating his food trying not to remember what he had walked into. He managed to succeed until a shy Minho walked into the kitchen after walking Chan out the door and sat down next to him.

"Are you mad?" He mumbled.

"What?" Jisung asked, setting his fork down and giving his full attention to the very, very embarrassed yet attractive man next to him.

"Are you mad at us? I know that you said yesterday we wouldn't make you uncomfortable, but-"

"I'm not upset, Min." Jisung interrupted.

"You're not?"

"No, this is your own house. You shouldn't feel like you have to walk on eggshells around me. And like you said, I already told you you don't make me uncomfortable. It would be unfair to tell you to invite him over and then be upset when you do." Jisung started to eat once again.

"But we were making out in the middle of the living room. It wouldn't be that weird for you to be upset over it."

"Do you want me to be upset about it?" Jisung looked at Minho and was met with a surprised face.

"What-"

"Do you want me to be upset that I walked into you and your boyfriend making out?"

"N-no. Why would I want that?"

"I don't know. You tell me. Do you want me to be upset or jealous?"

"I-I don't know."

"Well, you better figure it out before it's too late." Jisung threw his plate away and walked into the now empty living room, leaving behind a very shocked and conflicted Minho.