12

Friday

The past week has been incredibly awkward. What Jisung said truly hit Minho. He had tried so hard to figure it out but the only conclusion he kept reaching he couldn't accept. He didn't want to be in love with Jisung. He didn't. But Jisung was right. He did want Jisung to be upset and jealous when he saw them on the couch. If he was, it would confirm that he felt the same, and nothing would make Minho happier. But he would never admit that. 

"Where's Chan?" Jisung asked walking into the kitchen, pulling Minho out of his own head. That morning Chan had been in their apartment, but only an hour prior Minho took him to the airport for a modeling gig in Japan. 

"Oh, business trip. He left a little bit ago." 

"Well, Felix and Changbin are gonna be here in like 20 so you could always join us if you wanted to. We're gonna go bowling and grab some drinks." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Positive. And besides, it's not like you have anything better to do. I wanna live it up while Jaeho is at Eric's. Maybe even find somebody to hook up with. I haven't dicked anyone down in a while." Jisung laughed. "But if you're gonna come with, you should go ahead and get ready." Minho nodded and quickly went to get ready. He came back out where black ripped jeans and a loose blue long-sleeve shirt that was half tucked in. 

"Damn, are you tryna dick somebody down? We're just bowling." Jisung laughed. 

"It's really not that great of a look, Ji. Pretty casual if you ask me." Minho retorted right before there was a knock at the door. Jisung quickly went to go open the door and let his two best friends in. 

"It's cool if Min joins, right?" 

"Of course," Changbin said smiling before hugging Minho from behind. "I would love it if my man could join us." 

"Changbin, what the fuck?" Minho laughed, shaking the shorter male off of him. 

"Let's just go," Felix said, trying to ignore his boyfriend feeling Minho up. They all laughed and left, driving to the closest bowling alley. They decided to split up into 2 teams, Changbin and Minho on one and Jisung and Felix on the other. The game started at a pretty slow rate, with nobody doing good. To make the game more fun, they decided to go ahead and begin drinking. Everybody had already had a full beer before the first strike was finally thrown. Minho wasn't confident in the throw at all, but he stayed perfectly down the middle and managed to knock down all of the pins. He turned around as he and Changbin excitedly jumped around, celebrating the great round. 

"Can you move so I can go?" Jisung asked, slightly salty. 

"Yeah, yeah. Take your turn, pillow princess." Minho said teasingly, moving out of the way for Jisung to go. Jisung scoffed and rolled his eyes, reaching out for the ball. He held eye contact with Minho as he slowly slid his fingers into the holes in the ball and picked it up. 

"Mhm, I'm the pillow princess here," Jisung smirked and rolled the ball, knocking down 8 out of 10 pins. He walked back to where the balls were and slightly leaned down to grab one for his next roll. He felt a harsh slap against his ass cheek and heard a light laugh behind him. 

"You certainly are, angel," Minho said cockily. Jisung rolled the ball again, trying to ignore him and knock down the last two pins. He got lucky and made the spare. He sat back down before it was Changbin's turn to go. Felix looked at Jisung, slightly bewildered by the interaction in front of him. 

"Did Chan and Minho break up?" He whispered in Jisung's ear. 

"No, why?" 

"The fuck do you mean why? Why're you flirting with a taken man?" 

"We aren't flirting, just fucking around. I promise it's nothing." Jisung reassured. 

"If you say so." Felix slumped down in his chair, paying more attention to the interactions between the two of them. Throughout the rest of the game, there was more 'fucking around' between Minho and Jisung, but they didn't think anything of it. Of course, Changbin and Felix always looked at each other shocked, but they got more used to it as time went on. They had played 3 games before Felix, Jisung, and Minho were wasted and tired. Changbin made sure to barely drink so that somebody could drive them home when the night was over. It was a little past 11 as the group made their way to Changbin's car so he could drive everybody home. After he dropped Jisung and Minho off at their apartment. Instead of just going to their own rooms and passing out, they decided to take a few shots and hang out in the living room. It was around midnight when they both got up and walked to their own bedrooms which were right next to each other. They were each about to enter before Jisung said something. 

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize for the other day. You obviously wouldn't want me to be jealous or upset. I don't know why I said that I just-" 

"What if you were right?" Minho interrupted. 

"What?" Jisung turned towards Minho. Minho slowly walked closer to Jisung. 

"What if I did want you to be jealous or upset?" Jisung opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "What if I wanted you to wish that it was you under me instead of Chan?" There was less than a foot separating the two of them when Minho stopped walking. 

"Minho, what're you saying? Do you wish it was me?"

"I think I do." Minho's arms slowly snaked around Jisung's waist, pulling him a little closer.  

"You think or you know?" Jisung asked, looking deep into the older's dark eyes. 

"I know. I've known since you walked back into my life, Jisung." 

"O-oh." He stuttered out, looking down at their feet, too afraid to look at Minho after the confession. Minho reached up and rested his hand underneath Jisung's chin, forcing Jisung to look at him. 

"Look at me, angel." He whispered, his hot breathe grazing Jisung's lips. Minho watched as the younger's eyes trailed down to Minho's lips and then back to his eyes. 

"Minho, we can't." 

"I know, baby. I know." The hand still on Jisung's waist slowly began to rub small circles. Tears slowly began to form in Jisung's eyes. 

"But I want to so fucking bad." 

"I do too." They both slowly started to lean in until their lips were just barely ghosting each other. 

"We can't." The younger whispered. 

"I know." It was as if the words they were saying meant absolutely nothing as they only got closer, Minho eventually capturing Jisung's bottom lip between his.