Fractured

When Drake finally lifted the lever releasing the ramp he wasn't sure what to expect. Still, it had been a few hours and the sleeping agent had finally worn out according to Anya's estimates. As the light entered the Drop Ship, Drake was the first one to step out and survey the camp with rifle in hand. Tristan's body still laid where he had left it and so he assumed the Mountain Men only took the living 100 who had been left in the area. They were thirty eight now. Half of their surviving numbers had been taken and he stared angrily at the tracks that the Mountain Men had left. It was when he felt a hand touch his that he looked down and saw Charlotte look up at him comfortingly and he nodded gratefully before lowering his rifle as the rest of the 100, along with their prisoners were brought out into the day light.

"Drake." Bellamy called out with deference from behind him and he turned to see the older boy kneel before him. "I know I have no right to ask you...but...I need to find my sister." Bellamy stated hesitantly as he looked up into Drake's eyes.

"No." Drake found himself saying much to Bellamy's dismay. "She's safe with Lincoln along with the few who went with them. I'll have Charlotte track them down and recall them." Drake ordered and with a brief nod the girl sprinted out of the camp with her bow on her back.

Drake had, had time to think since they isolated themselves in the Drop Ship and he had already laid out a plan. Much to his displeasure a lot of it rested on Bellamy's shoulders. As Drake looked at the young man's face he knew if he wanted something done Bellamy would get it done. There was too much guilt in him to refuse.

"I want you to repair the camp. If our families survived they'll come here. I want you to reinforce the walls with the rest of the guards." Drake said as he stepped toward Bellamy and held out a hand which he took and Drake pulled him up.

"We need this outpost and I need you to defend it. Do you understand me?" Drake asked and Bellamy nodded solidly at his orders.

"I will be back after I've secured a peace with the Commander. Once you make contact with the survivors from the Ark use your judgement as best as you see fit but do not under any circumstances let the rest of the 100 relax. Keep the training going, teach the survivors how to stay alive. Winter is coming and I need you to start organizing hunting parties with whoever survived." Drake listed off and Bellamy nodded slowly.

"I can handle it." Bellamy said with a determined look and Drake placed a firm hand on Bellamy's shoulder as a dangerous gleam appeared in his eyes.

"Lastly, keep Raven safe. As of this moment I trust you with the woman I love. If anything should happen to her I will come after you." Drake promised as he shoved the rifle into Bellamy's chest and he grabbed it tightly.

"I'll keep her safe." Bellamy said fiercely and Drake believed him as he stepped back and looked at the twenty Grounders who were assembled before him.

"Cut them loose. Anya, take me to the Commander." Drake ordered and the warrior woman nodded and with a quick order in an unknown language the warriors started filing out of camp.

"Clear the remaining mines but have them stored safely. We may need them." Drake said finally before he jogged out of camp and quickly caught up with the Grounder Warriors.

"Alright guys...we have work to do." Bellamy said as the 100 rounded up to listen to Bellamy's directions.

***Outside the Camp***

Anya tried her best not to look at the torn and burnt bodies that littered the ground around her. These were warriors she led. People she knew and she could feel a slight resentment build for the young King who walked next to her. To her surprise he spoke.